Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If he says no ill just say I was joking or it was a bet or something lol I don't think he will though tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyMilly)
    Fling yourself at him?????? wahhhh why would you give yourself on a plate to him, im sure there are many many woman in the office who he likes or what not and who are 'flinging' themselves at him.

Also do you actually want to keep your job??? how many success stories have you heard of a boss sleeping with his employee and it all ending wonderfully and great ive heard of none.

What happens if you sleep with him, then he disgards you and throws you to the side, how would you feel?, how would you feel if you slept with him and then he went and slept with one of your work mates? or what happens when he gets a gilfriend or what not and you have to stand by and watch?.

offices can be very very ***** and gossipy if you sleep with him be prepared for a backlash
    Well those would be really boring stories, so no wonder.

ReputationRep:
    Katie just go for it. You really want to anyway. And depending on how you look, I find it hard to believe a single guy being hit on by a girl 10 years younger will say no...

ReputationRep:
    Take it from a guy, as long as ur decent looking he's not gonna turn you down

ReputationRep:
    Make his **** wet.

ReputationRep:
    He has said before that I'm cute looking lol and that I've got a nice body

ReputationRep:
    Will you post the video on brazzer afterwords?

Please do it! Then report back here afterwards.

I can't believe someone of 21 can still have the naivety of a teenage school girl, going ahead with your plan should fix this though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aboutimeee)
    Will you post the video on brazzer afterwords?
    Brazzer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parpirate)
    Please do it! Then report back here afterwards.

I can't believe someone of 21 can still have the naivety of a teenage school girl, going ahead with your plan should fix this though.
    Haha I'm not naive at all someone who was naive wouldn't want to shag there boss lol

ReputationRep:
    Your boss is a lucky person, personally do it if you want. Damn it why does this happen in the office?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a sure fire way to lose your job so go for it. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiiex)
    Haha I'm not naive at all someone who was naive wouldn't want to shag there boss lol
    Yeah... That is kinda what naive people want to do. Infact, you are so naive that you believe he will shag you even tho he hasn't given you any actual signs that he likes you, so your gunna throw yourself at him...

You have said you already slept with one guy at work, and you also are wanting to sleep with your boss... Nothing like 'I really like him and would like a relationship with him' just... 'I want to sleep with him'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice Constricter)
    Sounds like a sure fire way to lose your job so go for it. :borat:
    Woah woah, a hot employee jumps at you, and ur reaction would be to fire her?

ReputationRep:
    You're clearly determined to do it either way, so what are you waiting for? It's very 'school girl' ish and immature, what if your boss isn't like that, your job will be on the line....

Of course you are. You're expecting your boss to want to risk his job, which he needs to support his children, for a fling with you; and it's unlikely to ever be more than a fling since you're still very immature (this thread being evidence of that) and 30 year old men don't normally entertain that. Even if his job wouldn't be in jeopardy over it there's still the fact that it would upset the relationships between the staff in the company since other employees would lose respect for him.

Even if you ignore the fact that you're probably imagining the 'looks', the fact that he's professional enough not to flirt with you should be enough reason for you to realise that he's professional enough to not respond when you throw yourself at him.

That said I still think you should do it, and give away your job to someone who's not as silly in the process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lala_1234)
    Yeah... That is kinda what naive people want to do. Infact, you are so naive that you believe he will shag you even tho he hasn't given you any actual signs that he likes you, so your gunna throw yourself at him...

TSR gave me a warning for calling you a slut, but seriously, you have said you already slept with one guy at work, and you also are wanting to sleep with your boss... Nothing like 'I really like him and would like a relationship with him' just... 'I want to sleep with him'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well he has said I've got a nice body & that I'm cute and when I had a boyfriend he asked me if I'd had sex with him and basically if I liked sucking him off (he said so what did you do last night and i said i didnt want to tell him & he winked and said did you like it so i was like urrm what and he said i bet you swallowed and laughed, lol) and he's touched me on the leg when I had a dress and no tights on so yeah even though he never really says anything that's flirting those things make me think he'd shag me lol. And I don't care if you call me a slut, there's worse things that could happen than being called a slut :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smd4std)
    lmao
    lmao
    Thanks at least I don't have a picture of peppa pig as my avatar though, lol.. kind of weird
    par hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    You could just take it slow? Invite him in, give him a cup of tea, and see if you have anything in common?

If it gets awkward you can always fling yourself onto him then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Octohedral)
    You could just take it slow? Invite him in, give him a cup of tea, and see if you have anything in common?

If it gets awkward you can always fling yourself onto him then.
    I'm going to say can we go to yours and if he says why I'll say in case my mums at home, he'll probably get the jist :rolleyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.