The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anime Lover
:eek: I think the Internet is the only place I can get described as having "victimised" someone... I always get mistaken for a 12 year old >.<

Ooh thank you, I will return the favour! I guess the +reps will compensate for how many negs I've got in the past week :tongue:

What are you getting negged for? :zomg: slagging off cowboy bebop? Blasphemy :angry:
Original post by Artymess
What are you getting negged for? :zomg: slagging off cowboy bebop? Blasphemy :angry:

I never did such a thing! I think I said something about how fat people should accept that they're fat and shouldn't go fishing for compliments, and I got negged for that! D:
Reply 42
Original post by momomomo123
Theory: Smart people do not judge people on what they wear or what they look like.

Considering that the other option is stumbling around double guessing everyone and being paranoid about not knowing who anyone really is, I'll take judging people for what they wear. At least for a first impression. If I'm going to get the time to know them, that's a different matter.
Reply 43
I never did such a thing! I think I said something about how fat people should accept that they're fat and shouldn't go fishing for compliments, and I got negged for that! D:

I can see how people might disagree with you :holmes: While they shouldn't fish for compliments, nobody should really, they don't have to accept they're fat :sly: They could go exercise and make a change and reject their fat self :cute:
Original post by String.
rachel_riley_countdown_24_9_09_short_tight_dress__DkjGXn0.sized.jpg

Argument invalid.

I know a girl that studies maths, and is pretty damn intelligent and she wear short skirt. And she's hot, like rachel riley hot.
What kind of theory is that? Just because a girl wears a short skirt doesn't automatically make her stupid...
I can see how people might disagree with you :holmes: While they shouldn't fish for compliments, nobody should really, they don't have to accept they're fat :sly: They could go exercise and make a change and reject their fat self :cute:

That's what I meant though. I was trying to say that they should accept their size and change it if they want to but just not try to get fed lies about what they look like. I think sometimes I say stuff on here and it comes across in the wrong way though XD
Reply 47
Original post by 3 Phase Duck
I know a girl that studies maths, and is pretty damn intelligent and she wear short skirt. And she's hot, like rachel riley hot.

ZOMG SHE STUDIES MATH!!!

SHE IZ SOOOOOOO INTELLIGENT!

Pls.... .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
That's what I meant though. I was trying to say that they should accept their size and change it if they want to but just not try to get fed lies about what they look like. I think sometimes I say stuff on here and it comes across in the wrong way though XD

Yeh I've come across that a bit - it can be difficult to get you point across :sadnod:
So does that mean all girls who wear long skirts are smart?
The longer the skirt, the higher the IQ tight?

Idiot.
Original post by RedArrow
I blame autocorrect

Edit: focusing on my typo rather than the matter at hand is gay

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wth is " Tell I'm right?"

Not even auto correct would go there, you must wear a short skirt then right...according to your theory?

Boll omg cks

And your "Theory" is invalid until I see some statistical/tangible evidence, not some biased regurgitated nonsense either.
Yeh I've come across that a bit - it can be difficult to get you point across :sadnod:

I feel your pain :frown:
Reply 52
notice my OP " ESP in malls...." That pic was more of an occasion (or sort) so it's out of my theory's scope. =D

No it isn't. You made a blanket statement that stated that intelligent girls never wear short skirts. A single example proves your point wrong, unless you're willing to change the wording of your "theory".

Original post by cyfer
Considering that the other option is stumbling around double guessing everyone and being paranoid about not knowing who anyone really is, I'll take judging people for what they wear.

Except even when you judge someone prematurely, you still don't know who they really are. All you've done is lulled yourself into a false sense of security as you convince yourself that you automatically have everyone figured out.

Anyway, stupid thread is stupid.
Reply 53
Original post by Vian
No it isn't. You made a blanket statement that stated that intelligent girls never wear short skirts. A single example proves your point wrong, unless you're willing to change the wording of your "theory".

Except even when you judge someone prematurely, you still don't know who they really are. All you've done is lulled yourself into a false sense of security as you convince yourself that you automatically have everyone figured out.

Anyway, stupid thread is stupid.

Oh god. This is the goddamn chat section,not the freaking debate section!

Stop digging into the details ffs.

I know it can seem ironic. But I couldn't give a **** how you perceive what I want to convey.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
ESP if they are in a mall or in the metro.

Tell I'm right!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You've never been to Cambridge.
ZOMG SHE STUDIES MATH!!!

SHE IZ SOOOOOOO INTELLIGENT!

Pls.... .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes she is intelligent, I mentioned she studied maths because there was a picture of rachel riley who equally studied maths and I was making a comparison.

Also I'd say if you are capable of studying maths you have reasonable intelligence since it is fairly academically challenging.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by TritonSails
You've never been to Cambridge.

I've been to the Cambridge school... But I wasn't talkin abt school/college!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never did such
a thing! I think I said something about how fat
people should accept that they're fat and
shouldn't go fishing for compliments, and I got
negged for that! D:

Fat people don't fish >< :rolleyes:
I've been to the Cambridge school... But I wasn't talkin abt school/college!

Posted from TSR Mobile

...so really when you say 'intelligent girls don't wear short skirts', you are actually saying, 'intelligents girls don't wear short skirts, except for any that do!!'? :P
Reply 59
Oh god. This is the goddamn chat section,not the freaking debate section!

Stop digging into the details ffs.

Very well then.

How is there a correlation between skirt size and intelligence?

P.S.: Details matter.