Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DisconcertingWink1)
    Last of the Summer Wine. It really lost its way after the 83rd season. Yes, granted, old men in wheelbarrows is as hilarious as it sounds, but these guys milked it. And why the hell did they walk everywhere? Didn't they realise they were entitled to free public transport? I'm not even going to delve into the constant womanising.

Look, if you're not going to use your pension responsibly, that's fine, it is yours after all, but don't show off!
    <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HIMYM although still watchable, glee, 90210

ReputationRep:
    Torchwood

*See username*

ReputationRep:
    Pokémon anime after Johto. Really was a decent place to end and start over with a new cast or something. All the loose ends were pretty much tied up too.

And Yugioh stop being good fun to watch after season 2. Now it's just awful
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Lumos)
    Heroes - amazing first season, the second was terrible but it wasn't really their fault (big strikes going on in the production and writing industy in hollywood at the time, they had to cut the season short and tie it up in 9 episodes instead of 24) not that I'm complaining about Milo ventimiglia being shirtless all the time, but come on guys. It could have been incredible.

Doctor Who - I just do not care for Matt Smith one bit. It all seems so slapstick and childish nowadays, none of the realism or grit that eccleston brought to it, nor the spark that DT had

Gilmore Girls - maybe I'm just bitter that Jess left, but rory got dumb and lorelai did stupid things and Logan was a douchebagel after season 5 it was all crappy

Glee- not sure if it actually got bad or I just realised how bad it was, but couldn't watch after season 1

Outnumbered - I still watch it admittedly, but the kids aren't the same. it's not their fault they're getting older but it has lost its charm.
    What? I loved Logan, Jess was far too emo for me :P. But I have to admit I did prefer the high school stuff. I just loved Paris she's one of my favourite characters in it.

And the last episode of GG. So annoyed about it.
    And lost when it moved to sky 1 rather than channel4 because I wasn't allowed to watch it in the living room :P

ReputationRep:
    Waterloo Road

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    What? I loved Logan, Jess was far too emo for me :P. But I have to admit I did prefer the high school stuff. I just loved Paris she's one of my favourite characters in it.

And the last episode of GG. So annoyed about it.
    And lost when it moved to sky 1 rather than channel4 because I wasn't allowed to watch it in the living room :P
    It seems logan and jess are marmite, everyone either loves or hates them :P I just didn't like his character much, plus jess had the bad boy thing going on even if he was emotionally stunted... *sigh*...

Paris was the absolute best, agreed. I hate that the origional producer never said how she wanted the show to end :/ she said it would be 'different' but nothing else. arggh.

ReputationRep:
    The US Office
    I lovee that show, but it's been a mess since Michael Scott left.... I'm only still still watching because I just want to see it through to the end.

ReputationRep:
    Gossip girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student Midwife)
    I found there were parts of Dexter which I didn't like so much, and some little story lines where just a bit boring and didn't fit in. But overall... I Love Dexter
    Ugh, yeah... all the Batista/LaGuerta stuff just made me want to puke.

ReputationRep:
    So many spoilers on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01Chris02)
    I don't agree with all of those, I still enjoy HIMYM, Big Bang Theory and Family Guy.

An example of a show that truly went bad would be LOST after season 2-3.
    They're just not funny anymore.

The dynamic of the characters in big bang has gone because they all have girlfriends. I also dislike how Sheldon has feeling for Amy as it takes away everything that was funny and unique about his character.

HIMYM is just bad, plain and simple. All the jokes are cheesy and overused, it has lost sight of what the series is about (the mother) and all the characters just feel too over the top. It's no wonder Jason Segel was going to leave.

Family Guy is just your typical cartoon that's gone on for far too long. The jokes and plots are all stale and the characters are not funny anymore. There is only so much you can do with family based comedies like simpsons and family guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Ugh, yeah... all the Batista/LaGuerta stuff just made me want to puke.
    Have you watched all series out so far? The end of the most recent series was sooo good, can't wait for it to be back in June!!

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders after the Pilot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but Family Guy is not good anymore as it used to be, it used to be my favorite show but now I have taken a serious liking to American dad, infact, my favourite show is American Dad and it's still great, humour is more relaxed then in family guy.

ReputationRep:
    Have you watched all series out so far? The end of the most recent series was sooo good, can't wait for it to be back in June!!
    Yep. Me too! I love that they've brought the final series forwards a few months, I don't have the patience to wait too long. After the mud that was seasons 5 and 6 I was amazed at how much they turned the show around. Here's hoping it ends on a high note eh?

ReputationRep:
    skin
    misfits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by March)
    Yep. Me too! I love that they've brought the final series forwards a few months, I don't have the patience to wait too long. After the mud that was seasons 5 and 6 I was amazed at how much they turned the show around. Here's hoping it ends on a high note eh?
    I'm kinda scared about how they will end it though... I don't think there is such thing as a good ending, because I just want it to continue and never end!! Haa! Everyones gunna find out who he is though?? Surely...

ReputationRep:
    Fringe was really good when it started... Now it is pretty rubbish :/ although I still watch it.
    Heroes got terrible after series 2 so I stopped watching it

ReputationRep:
    Fringe was really good when it started... Now it is pretty rubbish :/ although I still watch it.
    Heroes got terrible after series 2 so I stopped watching it
    What season are you up to? Fringe stayed solid up until season five, for me. Agreed on Heroes, though; although season one was obviously the best, I didn't think season two was bad... until that rushed ending. Wtf happened to Kate, anyway? She got left in the future and then the future got changed, which basically erased her.

And nobody cared.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.