Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think to this outfit for a sixth form leavers dinner? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CodeJack)
    When you're 6'5" like me, it's not so fun I'd rather be a plain 6.
    I'm taking it from your name you're a guy? Well if it makes you feel any better, tall guys like you are a tall girl dream, trust me! You guys are like rare jewels to us!! At least tall guys can pick or choose whether they want a short or a tall girl, for the most part, we're limited to tall guys, hence why tall girls love a guy with height!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 747-400)
    I know I'm a bit unsure too!
    Might try find a nude one maybe?
    Yeah, I think nude would be perfect:ahee:. Because then, you can get away with wearing it with loads of other outfits (well not 'wearing' it...it's a bag..but you know what I mean?:L), and because it's nude it'll go with most colours and for most different occasions (can be dressed up or down), or for day events as well as evening ones. And plus, for getting such a bargain on the green bag, it's not like you'd be gutted if you bought another one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 747-400)
    I'm taking it from your name you're a guy? Well if it makes you feel any better, tall guys like you are a tall girl dream, trust me! You guys are like rare jewels to us!! At least tall guys can pick or choose whether they want a short or a tall girl, for the most part, we're limited to tall guys, hence why tall girls love a guy with height!
    Never had a tall gf :P Although I would love to

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.