Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have applied to change courses from PR to Multimedia Journalism. Fingers tightly crossed that I'm accepted...! x

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed but have decided to defer it to take a gap year and do some youth work and stuff!

See y'all in 2014!

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed and am coming from north Shropshire so I'm definitely staying in Bournemouth! Studying English :3

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed and staying in Bournemouth, from the cotswolds so a bit of a journey Hopefully i can get into dorchester house sounds amazing

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Firmed for Forensic Investigation and I'm from Greece.Can't wait to meet you all!

ReputationRep:
    Guyssssss, my change of course has been accepted! I've now got an unconditional offer for Multimedia Journalism. Anyone else? x

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for Multimedia Journalism! Just looking at accommodation and have no idea which one to apply for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Guyssssss, my change of course has been accepted! I've now got an unconditional offer for Multimedia Journalism. Anyone else? x
    OMG how did u get an unconditional? That's well good! Well done!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohalterego)
    I've firmed for Multimedia Journalism! Just looking at accommodation and have no idea which one to apply for!
    Dorchester house looks the best! But when do we apply for it? Isn't it after we get our results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reneebailey_)
    OMG how did u get an unconditional? That's well good! Well done!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! I already have 4 Scottish Highers from when I was at school, knew they'd come in handy one day haha. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reneebailey_)
    Dorchester house looks the best! But when do we apply for it? Isn't it after we get our results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think we have to wait for a results, yeah, and then when our offer on UCAS goes unconditional instead of conditional, we can apply for the accommodation :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoshCherry93)
    Yep ! firmed for september for Business Studies with sandwhich placement.
    Counting down the days....

Coming down from a sleepy little village near silverstone race track. Representing the shire . Bring it on!
    Same course from Bristol can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloeevans95)
    Same course from Bristol can't wait!
    I'm also doing Business Studies, So good to see other people doing the same course I'm from near Eastbourne

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it's really exciting we might be in the same class come September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_Howell1)
    Firmed my conditional offer for television production although I'm undecided on taking a gap year yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm taking Television Production too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chebley)
    I'm taking Television Production too!
    Great! What made you choose bournemouth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It has a fantastic reputation and excellent links with the film industry. I already went to the open day and the equipment and facilities were SO good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chebley)
    It has a fantastic reputation and excellent links with the film industry. I already went to the open day and the equipment and facilities were SO good!
    Same reasons as me. Did you have an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It would be nice to get to know some of my fellow Bournemouth homies so add me on facebook!

www.facebook.com/shancarney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_Howell1)
    Same reasons as me. Did you have an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it was scary. My interviewer asked me to come up on the spot with an idea for a short film using the word 'ugly'. I was like WOT. xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.