Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's your dream job? Watch

ReputationRep:
    blowjob evaluator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upthegunners)
    My dream job is to own my own multinational company that is at the forefront of creating and providing new sources of energy such a nuclear or solar power to thousands of people across the globe. I want it to go public in the stock market.

You may sit behind your computer screen and laugh at me, but trust me on this one.. I will not stop at anything until I get to where I want to be in life

And you know what? No one, and I mean..no one...is going to stop me getting where I want to be in life. All through high school I was bullied..but yanno what? **** the bullies.

They'll be the ones working behind the till in Asda in 20years time- not me.

And you may also say that "nothing is guaranteed". But trust me, I will make sure my goal is guaranteed. I will climb to the top and I will make millions and then when I do; I shall do my part in providing aid to Africa and other countries in poverty.

Money is in the wrong hands, when I get the money, it will be in the right hands. I will give my money to those who deserve and need the money.

So yea, I just thought I would tell you that.

One last thing:

"It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”

― J.K. Rowling

Also, you may want to neg me- I am fine with that. It gives me satisfaction when I get a neg. It shows me people don't like something I am saying or doing. Which usually means they are jealous they cannot do it themselves or I have something that they cannot have.

“A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.”

ONE LAST PIECE OF ADVICE FOR READERS: THINK BIG. DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST. IF AN A* IS UP FOR GRABS; DON'T SETTLE WITH AN A. IF 1ST PLACE IN A RUNNING RACE IS UP FOR GRABS- DON'T SETTLE FOR 2ND. IF AN OPPORTUNITY IS PRESENTED TO YOU- DON'T LET IT BLOW PAST YOU. OH, AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO LAUGH AT YOU ALONG THE WAY? SMILE BACK AT THEM. THEY WILL DIE HAVING LIVED AN EXTREMELY NORMAL AND ****TY LIFE.

it's nice to see reality hasn't hit you yet. that attitude doesn't get you as far as all these stories would have you believe. the reality is you will probably be crushed and disheartened after you realise that all of your effort and trying goes unrewarded, until you settle just like the rest of us will. aim low and you will never be saddened and crushed and you will live a happier longer life.

ReputationRep:
    Dream Job/lifestyle: Fiction Novelist living on a beach in Miami, sort of like charlie harper but writing books instead of jingles I guess...

More Realistic: atm its looking like banking.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.