Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What makes a 10/10 girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    As someone mentioned it before the idea of a scale is flawed at 10 because there may be a girl out there even better for you. But I would say close to a 10 is someone who satisfy you intellectually, spiritually, physicaly, etc on every level. I don't think you will know a girl is a 10 or even close until you have spent years sharing a relationship with them.

If you would like a blasé answer, for me it would be "Kill Natalie" for all of you out there who know who she is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    Don't forget the apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur
    I was gunna say something about baggy sweat pants and reeboks with the straps but then I thought, actually this woman sounds like she dresses terribly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theoneoranro)
    LOL... mate i'm being honest. Just because you've never got a girl before and you think by being super nice to girls and being a hero is going to get you some.... lol...
    what? are u deluded pal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by study beats)
    what? are u deluded pal?
    If you want chicks you're supposed to make her think you're superior to her, not the other way round lmao and you do that by being confident.

ReputationRep:
    No one is perfect and every one has some defaults in them. A girl with good and silent nature along with a decent beauty on face is I think the perfect 10/10 girl.

ReputationRep:
    10/10 looks
    10/10 personality

simple.

ReputationRep:
    If you want chicks you're supposed to make her think you're superior to her, not the other way round lmao and you do that by being confident.
    what

ReputationRep:
    OP's brain and mindset is flawed.

Betcha no one on earth is a 10/10.
    No woman has "everything" - boobs, butt, legs, face, brains, personality, packed in one lady.
    If you truly love someone, you really wouldn't judge her on a scale from 1 to 10. She will automatically be the best to you. Same goes with men.

None of us are perfect - both men and women.

ReputationRep:
    A girl who knows how to bake me a pie :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    A girl who knows how to bake me a pie :teehee:
    I do bake pies regularly :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

EDIT: I lol'd at the negs
    I kinda like a pretty face?

(Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Makes a man go woo woo
    It's silly really. Like even the most clever of men can be subdued (Though I'm not "the most clever of men" of course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I want your pies :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Cool, 'cos it totally shouldn't be about what the girl wants for herself or anything, or looking how she wants to look...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hopple)
    For a scale of 0-10, there are surprisingly few from 0 to 5, and very few 10s too. Most people seem to be jammed into 6-9, so I can only assume that those who use the scale don't know what they're on about.
    There's no such thing as a 10/10 mate, as previous posts have stated a 10/10 implies absolute perfection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    CreamPies ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white dwarf)
    CreamPies ?
    :lol: Oh of course, my favourite kind :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    tbh if ur dating shy girls they may be shy beucase their insecure and if u keep going on about how much u like curvy girls (which it sounds like u probarly do as ur thinking about it enough to make a thread) it may make her feel self-conciou especialy if there not particulary curvy themselfs and thats why they dont want to have sex much
    just a thought

ReputationRep:
    1) For me and a lot of other guys, face doesn't matter. It's more about body. For the goodlooking 7/10 to 10/10 guys we give importance on body too. It's why Taylor Swift is only a 4 in my books. I would only go for a girl with a nice body and I don't mean a six pack when I say that, I mean a curvy body, we don't want a rock hard body or a skinny body, we want a body which had some fat on it and has a nice bottom + breasts.

2) Girls who get into relationships yet don't want any sex? Seriously I have found that a relationship can never last if there's not enough physical contact. I've had a few shy girls in the past who didn't want action and it annoyed the hell outta me, I mean seriously? The relationships obviously didn't last very long. And so therefore in my books sex is the most important thing. Oh and I don't see why men have to make the first move when it comes to sex, girls should make an effort too.

EDIT: I lol'd at the negs
    My my, your a blunt fellow aren't you

ReputationRep:
    If she can cook she's a keeper!

ReputationRep:
    She's gotta be smart. I don't want a White Dwarf Star, hot but not very bright.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.