Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Girl's are bigger perv's than men! Just most of the time we are good at not getting caught

(Original post by plasticsunrise)
    That may be because you're a cat
    You may be right.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm a perv. Crotch and bum. My friends are too. I assume most women do this also, if the women in the cinema watching magic mike were anything to go by. I think most women are more subtle than men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If the guy is on the other side of the room so probably won't notice then I will look, but if I'm having a conversation with him, then I find it a loss less awkward to just look at his face!

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the crotch looking thing? With bums and boobs you can see how big they are as well with the shape. The crotch? Can't see anything unless the clothing was really tight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JollyJelly)
    Yes :sad:

I fitted a girl a pair of boots about a month ago, she had a friend with her and with nothing to do with the girl I was serving my **** decided it was time to have a boner, she was actually pretty fit, but not fit enough to give me a boner just from looking haha

Awkward to say the least.
    :rofl: That's uncanny!

But no, it genuinely wasn't the Cotswold Outdoors shop (no personal slight, can't stand that place) and wasn't in Wales either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    I don't understand the crotch looking thing? With bums and boobs you can see how big they are as well with the shape. The crotch? Can't see anything unless the clothing was really tight...
    Its all about the imagination, if you get what I mean

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackorchid)
    I don't look at the crotch area but I am guilty of looking at a guys butt. Nothing like a perky looking bum! :o:
    A little somethin' for the girls (and guys):
    http://bootybreak.com/
    That site has me in stitches!! :rofl: Genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndiaCaitlinn)
    I look, me and my friends had this discussion the other day
    Especially when tight tracksuit bottoms are on, they outline eveeeerthing
    You can't just leave us hanging there. In what context do you look? Accidentally? Subconsciously? Consciously? And your thoughts? Feelings? I hope you don't mind me asking but can you blame me for being curious? For wanting an insight into the female mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heirloom)
    Why do you want to imagine limp dicks?

Then women act all disgusted if a man is to expose himself, idiots :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    You can't just leave us hanging there. In what context do you look? Accidentally? Subconsciously? Consciously? And your thoughts? Feelings? I hope you don't mind me asking but can you blame me for being curious? For wanting an insight into the female mind?
    I don't blame you for being curious
    I guess sometimes there is a conscious glance down, sometimes, as in the case of tracksuit bottoms, it's really not hard to miss! But then yeah sometimes I'll be staring off into the distance and then realise it looks like I'm eyeing up someone's crotch. Thoughts and feelings? Well me and my friends always have a giggle when it's very obviously outlined but usually I don't think about it that much.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you want to imagine limp dicks?

Then women act all disgusted if a man is to expose himself, idiots :rolleyes:
    We imagine how big it is. And depending on the situation, looking disgusted is a pretence

ReputationRep:
    Girls are just as bad as guys.

I didnt realise until a work night out when the girls mentioned that they always check out my bum. Bit weird but I guess its nice to know I have a good bum.

ReputationRep:
    In a lot of cases I think you'd need a great imagination because with jeans the fabric can make it look like more is happening than in reality. Perhaps it's just me but I think it's really difficult to tell anything by looking at a guy's crotch unless, I guess, you've seen enough guys both clothed and unclothed to actually build up an idea of what they're likely to be packing.

I have more questions but they're bordering inappropriate for a public post, I think. I can post here but otherwise would you mind if I PMed you the questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Or maybe he had his flies undone :teehee:
    That's the thing, if someone notices your fly is open then they've at least taken a cursory glance at your crotch. People don't seem to take this into consideration when this happens. It's embarrassing for the guy but it's also potentially embarrassing for whoever notices.

(Original post by barnetlad)
    I don't think many girls/women do. I used to go to a spa where saunas were clothes optional and two women enquired if I was Jewish, which if they looked would not have needed to ask.
    Circumcision isn't a Jewish only thing though.

ReputationRep:
    We imagine how big it is. And depending on the situation, looking disgusted is a pretence
    So that's pretty much proof that women lie when they say size doesn't matter...

Do you believe you can tell how big a guy would be by looking at him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therisenmitten)
    No sorry, it was on a tv show ages ago, probably BBC.
    The people thought they were taking part in a different experiment and were told to wait in the bar to be called in (whilst wearing ridiculous headgear).
    i think i know which one you mean, was there a little black dot showing where they were looking? if its the same one, that was on aaagess ago!

ReputationRep:
    So that's pretty much proof that women lie when they say size doesn't matter...

Do you believe you can tell how big a guy would be by looking at him?
    No not really, clothes, especially jeans, can be misleading at times.

(Original post by cake_lover)
    Also do you check out our butts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh yes :sexface:

An ex-history teacher of mine has a lovely bum and when he was walking in close proximity of me and my best friend, we'd both sing "Boom Boom Pow" from the Black Eyed Peas :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Fam they want the D.

Give it them still if they dench.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.