Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Applied ICT Unit 3 June 2013 watch

• View Poll Results: How ready are you for the exam?
    Awesome, gonna kill it
    11.76%
    Great
    5.88%
    Ok
    20.59%
    Satisfied
    11.76%
    Help me!!
    17.65%
    32.35%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silvershock95)
    Hello! I am taking this exam on May 20th and would like some help figuring out about the Climb Calculation sheet. Please? Any help would be appreciated
    I believe there will be a lot of IF conditions on the climb calculation sheet, so practice some of them from past papers and your good to go. The exam paper will give you all the required conditions to include when it is yes and when it is no. So basically you should be able to handle the IF condition.

ReputationRep:
    What is the purpose of the model? And describe what the data sources are about? How are the data sources unreliable? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Also how does the model meet its purpose? How can it be improved?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Know It All)
    I believe there will be a lot of IF conditions on the climb calculation sheet, so practice some of them from past papers and your good to go. The exam paper will give you all the required conditions to include when it is yes and when it is no. So basically you should be able to handle the IF condition.
    Can I ask where would the IF formulas go on the 'Climb Calculation' sheet because there is no where to put the formulas. Because they usually create a small section which indicates that some working out is needed. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done the sources table for activity 2, cant think of any flaws for the pedometer reliability?.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, the "climb Calculation" need to have more than 9 or equal to 9 %

ReputationRep:
    this is what i have so far

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much! I have looked at the sheet and have finally figured some things out in relation to the stage builder section. As long as the exam paper gives us that information then that makes me a lot happier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxrampagexb)
    this is what i have so far
    please could somebody tell me the 15 answers for section A please!

ReputationRep:
    please help with the 15 answers for part A !!! what are they!? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same please

ReputationRep:
    Guys i have completed the model and have a solution here it is!completedandsolution.xls

Pm me with any questions you may have!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not actually part of the Edexcel exam board I do AQA Applied ICT however i'm going to assume the same rule applies...

Does anybody know the requirements to gain an A*? Is it 90% average across all 3 A2 units, or is it 90%+ in each individual units.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobilina)
    I'm not actually part of the Edexcel exam board I do AQA Applied ICT however i'm going to assume the same rule applies...

Does anybody know the requirements to gain an A*? Is it 90% average across all 3 A2 units, or is it 90%+ in each individual units.

Thanks
    90% average across all 3 A2 units

ReputationRep:
    90% average across all 3 A2 units
    Phew, thank god!! It is now feasible

ReputationRep:
    When is everyone sitting the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MPharm 123)
    When is everyone sitting the exam?
    this thurdsay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dxrampagexb)
    this thurdsay
    Don't lie... the window begins on the 20th of may

ReputationRep:
    Don't lie... the window begins on the 20th of may
    Well mines is tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caela)
    Well mines is tomorrow...
    Good luck

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.