Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDaisy)
    I have been invited to the assessment day for Wigan
    Which date are you going to the assessment centre? I've gone for the 24th.

ReputationRep:
    congratulations! I've gone for the 20th, I wanted to get it done and dusted as I think I'll be so nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I considered the 20th but I'm doing lots of travelling with work Mon-Wed next week and will only get home late on Wednesday night so thought better of it! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    You too! What is you current career? My background is education. Im so nervous for the role play?! I fall to pieces in interviews!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, never posted before,
    just wanted to say I've received an invite for the next part of assessment from the Yorkshire and Humberside regional partnership.
    VERY nervous, but excited too. Good luck everyone!
    A

ReputationRep:
    Well done and good luck to everyone who has got through to assessment days.

Has anyone applied to surrey and heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Me too, South Yorkshire Yipee

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from West Midlands yet? I applied to Stoke on Trent, checking my emails anxiously but nothing yet :-(

ReputationRep:
    Wow lots of people getting invites, well done guys :-) did you hear by email or letter? X

ReputationRep:
    I've still not heard anything either, have all the learning together partnership groups heard back now? Getting slightly nervous :-/ xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDaisy)
    You too! What is you current career? My background is education. Im so nervous for the role play?! I fall to pieces in interviews!
    I'm doing a graduate internship at a university in widening participation, so I do a lot of outreach work with looked after children and young people in general.

Same - I've been to assessment centres before for other graduate schemes and I found them quite unrealistic and wasn't successful at any of them. I'd much rather have a regular face-to-face interview! (I get really nervous during normal interviews too though, eek).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky 1982)
    Wow lots of people getting invites, well done guys :-) did you hear by email or letter? X
    I got an email and had to follow a link to an online system to book onto the assessment centre.

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,
    I was wondering if you have any information about the assessment day? I'm aware of the day outline (interview, role play, evaluation etc.) but didn't know whether you'd have any inside information about the types of questions etc. likely to be posed. My assessment day in July 3rd. Don't worry if you're not sure; I thought it was worth an ask.
    Thanks in anticipation :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, congrats and good luck to those who have got their places at the assessment centres! I'm still waiting to hear, I'm getting pretty nervous. I was just wondering if the email went in to your regular or junk mail inbox? I'm checking them both every 5 minutes but I haven't received anything yet! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takemethere)
    I got an email and had to follow a link to an online system to book onto the assessment centre.
    Thanks for getting back to me :-)
    Im 99% certain I've been unsuccessful as the first assessment date for cambridgeshire is tomorrow! But I won't rest until I get told a definite no!

ReputationRep:
    The address i got sent from was [email protected] and it went to my emails not junk. I am so nervous!!! I want it so badly though and I think thats why it is so nerve wracking! Glad I just bought some interview clothes hey! Good luck to everyone, I hope you get your emails soon! You should know by Friday!

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them the other day and they replied saying we should get an email stating the success/regret so we should get emailed either way.
    has anyone applied for the Blackburn one?

ReputationRep:
    Just called Penna as I thought it was weird that the first assessment date is tomorrow and I hadn't heard anything apart from the initial email detailing the assessment dates! They said that is strange as we've now emailed everyone either to reject or offer and then the lady checked for me on the system, however she couldn't find me it appears I've completely disappeared :-/ bit strange as they must have originally had my application to send me the initial email!?! She is now going to look into it and call me back, now wishing I'd called them earlier as its probably too late to sort anything out now :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayjay280)
    I've still not heard anything either, have all the learning together partnership groups heard back now? Getting slightly nervous :-/ xxx
    I had my email on Thursday but I know someone else who applied to the learn together partnership still hadn't heard yesterday. The assessment days start on the 17th so there is still some time for them to be in touch, fingers crossed for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creamtea)
    Well done and good luck to everyone who has got through to assessment days.

Has anyone applied to surrey and heard back yet?
    I applied to Surrey too and haven't heard anything yet...... Hate the waiting game

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.