Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Hahah you do care about me Meh.. I was just chilling went for a bike ride, went skateboarding the usual Saturday stuff
    Haha yeaah! -_-
    I even once called out "princcceeeeeee" on the last thread.....
    Sounds cool! No exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Aurorae)
    It'll only last a month before we move to a Year 12 thread though...

On a separate note, how are your investments going (not the sim, I don't care about that anymore )? I've been taking a heavier biotechnology position for the long term, so I'll see how that will work out.
    I've basically left them as is, but I don't have any positions in volatile companies so it's been alright; seen a steady 3% gain over the past few weeks. Exams have really consumed most of my time but I just have French on Monday(soooo easssssyyy) and Physics on the 27th left to go - whoopee!

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could sing well then.
    Well you're good at those investment stuff and Chinese dad impressions! Ahaha

Fish... Well he's good at everything! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Xmarksthesh0t)
    I also noticed that the iPhone is the most BS ever and HTC One is good but that BS firmware

Note 2 is the daddy, but needs a new screen
    Note 2? :rofl: :lol:

Hope you're enjoying having to be careful every time you're sitting down in case you crack the failblet in half. How's the battery life as well?

iPhone = Best app eco-system, HTC One = Best feel
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Haha yeaah! -_-
    I even once called out "princcceeeeeee" on the last thread.....
    Sounds cool! No exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    French on Monday which is so easy because of the level I'm at already and Physics on the 27th so just lowering my revising effort down a notch.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Hope you're enjoying having to be careful every time you're sitting down in case you crack the failblet in half. How's the battery life as well?

This. You pretty much summed it up.

ReputationRep:
    French on Monday which is so easy because of the level I'm at already and Physics on the 27th so just lowering my revising effort down a notch.
    Im so envious of you!! I have so many more exams to do!

My Spanish neighbours are talking loud again. I hope if anything it transmits into my brain while I sleep... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Note 2 has a 3100 mAh battery which is a killer and if you a phone worth that, you get a case such as an otterbox for it or get it insured

iPhone=best for nothing, small screen, if you want apps that are good androis is awesome.
    HTC ONE I used to love, but then I realized nothing but the case is good lol, which is useless if you put it in a case lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Well you're good at those investment stuff and Chinese dad impressions! Ahaha

Fish... Well he's good at everything! :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    "YOU WAN GOOD CHINESE GIRLFRIEND, YOU SING GOOD AND GET A*s -Real Name- OR DISHONOUR ALL FAMILY!"

I've basically left them as is, but I don't have any positions in volatile companies so it's been alright; seen a steady 3% gain over the past few weeks. Exams have really consumed most of my time but I just have French on Monday(soooo easssssyyy) and Physics on the 27th left to go - whoopee!
    Nice! I've shifted almost all of the money into trusts and funds since I haven't got the time to look at individual shares anymore. I just dislike the annual management fee costs.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Im so envious of you!! I have so many more exams to do!

My Spanish neighbours are talking loud again. I hope if anything it transmits into my brain while I sleep... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha!! Even better, you should switch minds for the day of your exam and revert back to your normal self afterwards!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    "YOU WAN GOOD CHINESE GIRLFRIEND, YOU SING GOOD AND GET A*s -Real Name- OR DISHONOUR ALL FAMILY!"

Nice! I've shifted almost all of the money into trusts and funds since I haven't got the time to look at individual shares anymore. I just dislike the annual management fee costs.
    "You've got to pay the price for laziness" - at least that's what my Kung Fu teacher says
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Note 2 has a 3100 mAh battery which is a killer and if you a phone worth that, you get a case such as an otterbox for it or get it insured

iPhone=best for nothing, small screen, if you want apps that are good androis is awesome.
    HTC ONE I used to love, but then I realized nothing but the case is good lol, which is useless if you put it in a case lol.
    3100 mAh batteries are meaningless if the screen sucks all of it up anyway.

As for a case, that still won't prevent your phone from snapping in half.

iPhone applications are easier for developers to design since there are hardly any products in the iOS family, hence there isn't any need to guess the minimum resolutions, available CPU power, available RAM etc. which the fragmented ecosystem of Android necessitates.

Blinkfeed is useful, as is the Zoe feature. The Ultrapixel is the best camera for low lighting situations. I agree that HTC could work some of the software for the phone, but it's certainly has plenty of nice features that don't include the case.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!! Even better, you should switch minds for the day of your exam and revert back to your normal self afterwards!
    Id die if i was them for a minute. They're men and secondly.. Annoying. I think I'll be fine with Spanish. my
    Previous Spanish neighbours were so cool though! They were transexuals and really nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    "You've got to pay the price for laziness" - at least that's what my Kung Fu teacher says
    The English pronunciation is too good for a Chinese parent. :lol:

ReputationRep:

iPhone applications are easier for developers to design since there are hardly any products in the iOS family, hence there isn't any need to guess the minimum resolutions, available CPU power, available RAM etc. which the fragmented ecosystem of Android necessitates.

Blinkfeed is useful, as is the Zoe feature. The Ultrapixel is the best camera for low lighting situations. I agree that HTC could work some of the software for the phone, but it's certainly has plenty of nice features that don't include the case.
    I was reading that and just thinking...
    Wow... It made me doubt my ability to speak English. :/

And LOOOOL! I can imagine your dad... Almost! Hahaha i swear i need to meet a Chinese old guy!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Google the armour series cause, they can take trucks smashing in to them so maybe you can get that when it comes out for N2.

Also iPhone may attract Devs and their stupid prices for apps but what are we? We are Consumers and want good free apps which google supply and people who like to mod and meddle would love android as they don't want to make it illegal and fail, unlike others.

The camera is almost the same as other phones, unless you want to take a camera @ 1.A.M but still the iPhone is not much different, maybe the next one will improve though.

HTC needs a lot of work but I agree that it is getting there. Now can we mention the good things about the Note 2 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jina)
    I was reading that and just thinking...
    Wow... It made me doubt my ability to speak English. :/

And LOOOOL! I can imagine your dad... Almost! Hahaha i swear i need to meet a Chinese old guy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I bet that You are imagining a nice old chinese shop keeper but if you go to China or Japan you will not see it that way again :P.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Jina)
    Id die if i was them for a minute. They're men and secondly.. Annoying. I think I'll be fine with Spanish. my
    Previous Spanish neighbours were so cool though! They were transexuals and really nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wait, were they cool because of the fact that they were transsexual or the fact that they were nice?

ReputationRep:
    I bet that You are imagining a nice old chinese shop keeper but if you go to China or Japan you will not see it that way again :P.
    Lool because they're so youthful looking or they have good jobs? : S

Either way... I love Chinese people. Especially the one i saw yesterday! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey it's sunday

the exams start tomorrow

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.