Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Barbara 20 looking for a flatshare too for uni at London Met - studying politics. Want to live in east London preferably. I start in September bit I'm looking to move mid August so I can get use to London. I fun outgoing person and willing to try new things. My maximum budget is 400 excluding bills and 500 including bills. Let me know :-) x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Holly! I'm definetely interested. My budget is 400 pcm. What's yours. I hope to hear from u soon X
    p.s my email is [email protected] so we can get in contact!

ReputationRep:
    I'm interested and can pay all my rent off in on go, depending on the price. Messages me if suitable.

Thanks
    ash

ReputationRep:
    Hey we need a flat mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenPennycott)
    Ah nice, i'm doing fine art. Which hall did you get out of interest? I got manna ash
    im doing fine arts too, but i'm struggling to find accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asherasombroso)

Okay cool, where are you studying? And do you want to be within walkable distance?

ReputationRep:

Okay cool, where are you studying? And do you want to be within walkable/ cycle-able distance etc or will bus and tube be okay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenPennycott)
    Okay cool, where are you studying? And do you want to be within walkable distance?
    Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I'm studying at the sir John cass facility of arts, its an extention of the london metrapolitan university and I can commute anyway, but the closer the better I'd say, are you looking for accommodation too? You can always add me on Facebook just type in "ashleyagriffith" and ill come up.

Thanks.

http://www.thecass.com/

ReputationRep:
    Hey, we're three UAL students and have found an incredible five bed house at Loughborough Junction real close to the station.
    12 min walk into Brixton, 5 min bus to Camberwell Green. It's £560 pcm rent, all double rooms with utility room w/ washing machine, 2x toilets, private back garden, living room and dining room.
    The deposit would be needed in July but if you can't move in now then the rent wouldn't need paying until the end of August when you could move in. Get in touch if you're interested, or know anybody who is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietfoyster)
    Hey, we're three UAL students and have found an incredible five bed house at Loughborough Junction real close to the station.
    12 min walk into Brixton, 5 min bus to Camberwell Green. It's £560 pcm rent, all double rooms with utility room w/ washing machine, 2x toilets, private back garden, living room and dining room.
    The deposit would be needed in July but if you can't move in now then the rent wouldn't need paying until the end of August when you could move in. Get in touch if you're interested, or know anybody who is

How can I contact you privately? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi you, I'm Teresa, 20, moving to London from Germany for a SM TT course at RADA this September I'd love to live somewhere central, or at least close to a Northern Line station, maximum budget would be 130 pw bills included (I know it's not much, but I'll just try...). Is anyone out there looking for something similar or having a free room? Would be lovely to hear back x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geany-rose)
    Hi you, I'm Teresa, 20, moving to London from Germany for a SM TT course at RADA this September I'd love to live somewhere central, or at least close to a Northern Line station, maximum budget would be 130 pw bills included (I know it's not much, but I'll just try...). Is anyone out there looking for something similar or having a free room? Would be lovely to hear back x
    Hey Teresa, I'm looking for something similar, contact me via Facebook "ashleyagriffith"

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey Teresa, I'm looking for something similar, contact me via Facebook "ashleyagriffith"

thanks
    I'm also considering something like this. May I add you to discuss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incisive)
    Yay, replies sure thing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrietfoyster)
    Heyy I'm going to ual in September LCC specifically to study advertising I'd preferably like to move in beginning of September like the 6th? But yeah if you can get back to me Maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok people. I have found a four bed house in Wood Green which is ready to move into on the 1st September.
    Me and a friend are really interested and she went to view it today. We just don't have enough money to put down the full deposit and need two other house mates!
    I will be starting film and television studies at london met and my friend becca is working fulltime in convent garden. So a mix of proffessionals and students. We are both 20, tidy and easy to get on with.
    She cant afford to live alone and I cant afford to go into halls.
    If anyone is interested, let me know
    Hollie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incisive)
    Sure you can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holliemeasures)
    Ok people. I have found a four bed house in Wood Green which is ready to move into on the 1st September.
    Me and a friend are really interested and she went to view it today. We just don't have enough money to put down the full deposit and need two other house mates!
    I will be starting film and television studies at london met and my friend becca is working fulltime in convent garden. So a mix of proffessionals and students. We are both 20, tidy and easy to get on with.
    She cant afford to live alone and I cant afford to go into halls.
    If anyone is interested, let me know
    Hollie

Im very interested and deposit ready, can you add me on Facebook (ashleyagriffith)? Or give me your email

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm about to start my second year at Birkbeck, Studying History of Art, and am looking for somewhere to move into for September! Would we be really fun to move in to a massive house in London with loads of people!

So let me know if your interested maybe we could start a group message of people that are keen to move in together!?

xx

ReputationRep:
    Advertising for a flat of 3.

Needed: 1 more flat mate
    Room type and price: EITHER en suite for 164/wk or normal for 159/wk
    Location: SE1 3HS (really close to Guys campus of KCL and London Bridge station)
    Contract type: 51 weeks
    Lease start: August 3rd (but you don't have to move in yet if you don't want to)
    About other 2 flatmates: 3rd yr medics at KCL (but you don't have to go to this uni r do this course to share with us!)

PM me if you are interested or quote me if you are replying here

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.