-Write a poem
-Spend a year abroad in order to learn a language
-Run the London Marathon
-Watch every single episode of Gossip Girl back to back
-Invent a new meal (meat based obviously)
-Hit a 6 in a game of cricket
-Get 100+ rating on a TSR comment (good opportunity here)
-Prentend to be of a different nationality then impress people with my grasp of the english language
-Read Kim by Rudyard Kipling whist sat in a sunny meadow in India
- 21-05-2013 18:57
- 21-05-2013 19:17
it used to be
1. Scuba Diving
2. walking on the seabed
but i tried 1 and something went wrong with the equipment and i couldnt breathe, so that has scared me and it will probably take a while before i even think of trying it again
and i finally did 2 last week
so now it is
2 travel to at least 10 different countries
- 21-05-2013 20:12
1. Live on my own for a while.
2. Fall irrevocably and hopelessly in love, get married and have kids.
3. Get an awesome job ordering people around from home.
4. Visit the rainforests in India.
5. Climb at least one peak of the Himalayas.
6. Go deep sea diving in the Coral Reef!
7. Have a picture taken of me passionately kissing my other half whilst skydiving.
8. Have two kids. One naturally conceived and one adopted but love them the same.
9. Have at least two dogs, though watching Marley and me always scares me as to how I'd feel if something ever happened to them!
10. Make someone cry with pure joy.
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 21-05-2013 20:15
- 21-05-2013 20:41
- 22-05-2013 17:24
1. see banksy's street art in real life
2. do the international disney programme
3. go to uni
4. get good a level grades
5. get good gcse grades (achieve at least one a*)
6. give blood once i'm seventeen
7. learn first aid
8. speak another language fluently
9. have my palm read
10. try sushi
11. buy a scratchcard once i turn sixteen
12. complete nanowrimo
oh my gosh this is like as simple as cherry pie, it's more like a shopping list and i should be more adventurous and have the "yolo" attitude but it's defo the simple pleasures in life that get me roaringLast edited by kirakiradesu; 22-05-2013 at 17:26.
- 22-05-2013 22:26
Meet owl city, go base jumping(look it up), build my own house, write a novel, fall in love.
- 22-05-2013 23:40
base jump, climb Mt everest..or atleast to base camp and cross the Khyber pass
- 23-05-2013 00:16
1) Extreme sports like base jumping, bungee jumping, parachuting
2) Live in America and Germany for at least a year or so both times
3) See on of my favourite bands at a concert (Feeder, Living End or Offspring)
4) Go on a road trip
5) Travel across mainland europe and walk across at least one border
6) Wild camping
7) Learn sign language
8) Get a job in the (nuclear) fusion industry
9) Go on a long haul flight (10+ hrs)
- 24-05-2013 00:50
1) Catch every Pokemon to exist.. .when it stops.
2) Meet Florence Welch
3) See the Northern Lights
4) Learn to sing ( I would just like to sing along to songs without sounding like a whale)
5) Learn Japanese
- 24-05-2013 01:56
In no particular order, and there's probably a lot more things I could think of eventually
1. Learn Italian and become fluent
2. Visit Canada and Italy (possibly live in these places for a while)
3. Achieve a 2:1 or a First in my degree
4. Learn to Powerboat
5. Learn to Snowboard
6. Go camping
7. Create a library in my future house
8. Go travelling
9. Fall in love
10. Swim in crystal blue waters
- 24-05-2013 10:47
Learn the fast verses in '5678' by Steps
- 24-05-2013 14:25
I'd like to think i live life to the full anyway, i'm always up for new experiences, but i would like to travel America coast to coast, that would be cool.
- 24-05-2013 14:30
1) ice-skate the red bull crash ice course!
2) appear on disney on ice!
- 24-05-2013 15:16
I'm lucky enough to have ticked Skydiving off my Bucket List - one of the best experiences!!! DO IT!
1) Go Scuba Diving (Great Barrier Reef would be amazing!)
2) Study/live in America
3) Go to either VidCon or Playlist Live (I'm not fussy which )
4) Get into uni!!
- 24-05-2013 15:21
SKY DIVING IS THE FIRSSSSST THING ON MY BUCKET LIST!!!! second would be bungy jumping.
3. attend a live show of So You think you can Dance
4. meet ellen
5. world tour?
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 25-05-2013 11:56
- 25-05-2013 15:17
My bucket list has a lot that I'm not going to post over the internet.
But one of them is:
- Parachute jump
- 25-05-2013 15:23
I'd love to get ass while I'm skating
- 26-05-2013 13:48
Im turning 18 tomorrow, and theres nothing crazy I can do atm. Sucks e.e