Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Married woman wants sexual liason with me - what should I do? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Run fast and far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DimaTae)
    Hmm, how can we answer this when you haven't answered the fundamental question? How HOT is she, and I don't mean generically but to you, If you're really attracted to her then lucky you why not do it.

If you're not even really really attracted to her why bother, even if she wasn't married?
    I doubt the OP would have made this thread if he didn't find her attractive.

Well that didn't take much brain power...

ReputationRep:
    Me and a married lass kiss once - ended with him finding out and someone telling me their kid was wondering why their dad had left the house for a bit. It was awful, and just a kiss. Don't do it man.

ReputationRep:
    Just for one second put yourself in the poor husband's shoes if you were to go ahead with it. How would he feel?

I heavily advise you not to go ahead with this as it will cause trouble and what happens if she turns around and tries to blame you?
    It's not worth it, if you want sex then there are other opportunities available with less severe consequences.

ReputationRep:
    Do what the hell you like its your life, you dont have to listen to other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse)
    Lol.
    To be fair you deserve a lol at my expense as I would be doing same. Just looked up spelling of it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by talon1579)
    If you like her and she's not willing to leave her husband for you, then she's not the right match.
    This

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhiteWalker)
    She wants me to stay at her place this weekend while her husband is away. I am really not sure what to do. I feel like I'm doing something bad, but am I really? She says that she's bored with her sex life because she's been married to her husband since she was young. We have a lot of stuff in common and she said that sex is very psychological with her, that she needs a guy to be inside her head so that she can "let go" and enjoy it fully.

She is 29, I'm 24. What do you think I should do?
    Hell no, don't even think about it! Leave it, you don't want to get involved in their relationship. If she's not happy she should split up with him, not sleep with you.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it, and tell the husband.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Sounds to me like you've already made your mind up here. Yeah it's immoral and I'd never seek it out but you're not the one in the relationship and shes headhunting you. There's a miniscule chance you might save their marriage if sex is the only problem and the introduction of more excitement in her life might help her reconnect to her husband. Much much more than likely, she's bored and that relationship is on the way out anyway. You'll be a homewrecker and you'll both be POS'. But it's up to you to decide if that concerns you or not.

I personally wouldn't go there and one thing I will say NOT to do 100% is get into a relationship with her. Shes bad news. And her husband will (justifiably) attempt to put you six foot under.

Keep us updated. Especially if you do drill her and he finds out
    😂😂😂 i'm sorry but this killed it! I'm dying of laughter!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    LOL @ OP, you could be in a setup by the wife, she would lure you in, place security cameras in the bedroom, record the conversation to see if you wanna make the first move in bed. Then those cameras are connected to the internet and the husband can see it where ever he is going. Then you would wake up in hospital because the husband took out his frustration on you. Not worth it mate.

ReputationRep:
    The unremarked on bizarrerie is her wanting you to stay at their home.

And strangely this would be for me the more a sticking point than sleeping with this bloke's wife - doing it in his house (in his bed?).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    As you can see, there is a chorus of people who say 'no, don't do it'. Personally, I think she is responsible for her relationship with her husband, not you, so it comes down to asking what do you want to do? What do you really want?

Sex appears to be on offer, plus the thrill of the illicit. If you try this out in fantasy, how does it feel? Not everyone can knowingly have sex with someone they know is in a relationship, especially if there are kids involved.

What will this change, in terms of your relationship with her?

What do you know about the husband? If/when he finds out, what's he likely to do? Go 'so what' / 'oh, another one' / 'phwoar, that's hot' / 'I want a divorce' / 'where is he, so I can kill him?'

If you're going to sleep with her, I would suggest using somewhere else. Partners have come home early before, plus it saves worries about making sure that you've found all the condoms / clothing.

ReputationRep:
    'Sexual liaison' made me chuckle. But yeah, she's married, the truth has a habit of being found out.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go there, OP. If she's not happy then she should either try to resolve her issues with her husband or just end it, I wouldn't get involved if I were you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Mycroft Holmes)
    Yes, you are doing something terrible. Imagine if you were the husband, how would you feel if you found out? And the truth has a habit of becoming known to people, so don't think nobody will find out.
    SORRY, I disagree.. He doing nothing wrong! She's the one that's cheating, he is not. She's a ***** for cheating and manipulating him to exploit him for her own sexual pleasures.

She's the one that needs sorting out, not him!

ReputationRep:
    TAP DAT ASS PLAYBOY!

Honestly though, if she's looking out for that kind of thing the "marriage" is already over. It's just not everybody knows it. And if you don't do it she'll probably find another person anyway.

Now the right thing to do is not do it I guess. But if I was in your position and she was hot. I would do it. I would turn her inside out! Make her feel all kinds of sensations (like I usually do) hi5*

If you want to do it and do the right the right thing. I'd say do it and send what ever evidence you have back to her husband and vanish into thin air because he will want to kill you but he'll probably thank you in the long run. As I said its already over if she's already looking out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.