Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceBeccaa)
    Fingers Crossed
    thanks have you heard anything about freshers yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleigh96)
    thanks have you heard anything about freshers yet?
    Nope, not yet, unless its on the uni facebook page or something? but I cant wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceBeccaa)
    Nope, not yet, unless its on the uni facebook page or something? but I cant wait
    I know i'm so excited for it as well around 7 weeks left

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelHunt182)
    For a while I didn't want to go to university, but lately I've wanted to do something with animals, and then today I found the Animal Management course at Writtle College. I'm currently in sixth form college, doing my AS exams, so will be at uni 2014/15. Just wanted to see if anyone out there is like me? Also, if anyone has been to Writtle or goes to Writtle at the moment, feel free to say what it's like, especially if you do the Animal Management course.
    ]

hi, i'm starting the same course as you in September, really excited, are you staying in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasonDavis)
    Hey Hayleigh, I am staying at Gill, I agree it is nice there.
    you're course sounds complicated, are you excited to be starting, its your first year right?

ReputationRep:
    you're course sounds complicated, are you excited to be starting, its your first year right?

Yeah it is my first year, to be fair I am more excited than scared. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JasonDavis)
    Yeah it is my first year, to be fair I am more excited than scared. How about you?
    first year too, a little bit scared about meeting new people but i'm excited for freshers even though they haven't put it up on the website yet, it should be good though, other people I now have a two week freshers which is a bit of a let down

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just seen these posts and finally found some others going to Writtle! I'm starting in September and doing Vet Physio I'm also staying in Tabor 2! I can't wait to start and meet some new people!

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September! Going to be studying equine sports therapy (if anyone else is message me!) and will be staying in the harvey halls. Don't think i have heard of anyone else staying in the harvey halls yet though ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EleanorWilde95)
    Hi, just seen these posts and finally found some others going to Writtle! I'm starting in September and doing Vet Physio I'm also staying in Tabor 2! I can't wait to start and meet some new people!
    Im staying in Tabor 2 as well and studying Equine Studies & Business Management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisejackson22)
    I have applied for Equine Sports Therapies at Writtle for next september! I am planning on going to the open day on 11th december. What do people think of it? good and bad points?
    Did you get in for this year?? i'm starting in september on the same course

ReputationRep:
    I am starting in September and staying in tabour 2. It's so soon we will be going 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ive just looked at my accommodation again and its actually tabor 1/3! Has anyone else got this accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren1102)
    I hope it's not going to be too bad lol! What are you studying? Yeh it will be great to get to know you before moving in day.. Coming round very quickly! I'm coming from Norwich how about you?
    I'm also doing Vet Physio and from Norwich What accommodation do you have? Im in tabor 1/3

ReputationRep:
    Ive just looked at my accommodation again and its actually tabor 1/3! Has anyone else got this accommodation?
    Hey names Hayleigh, I'm staying in the same accommodation as you

ReputationRep:
    Hey names Hayleigh, I'm staying in the same accommodation as you
    Hi! I'm Eleanor. Was worrying I'd be the only one on here in that accommodation What course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Eleanor. Was worrying I'd be the only one on here in that accommodation What course are you doing?
    Yeah same and I'm doing the hons animal management zoo and companion, are you looking forward to it?

ReputationRep:
    Hey i just got an offer through clearing for writtle to study animal therapy, is anyone else studying that? I'm hoping to go straight on and study vet physio afterwards!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same and I'm doing the hons animal management zoo and companion, are you looking forward to it?
    Sounds good! Yeah I'm so excited now that results day is over! Are you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in September, studying Animal Management and staying in Tabor 1/3!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.