Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by William24)
    Yes. The 3 mark was something along the lines of 'Her 9 year old daughter wanted a mobile phone because all her friends had one and she didn't want to seem like an outsider'. And then the two marker I put 'They argued for a week then she finally gave in and bought her a mobile.'
    I put she wanted a mobile phone because all her friends had one and she didn't want to be left out. And then she bought her one after arguing with her
    Would that get the marks??

ReputationRep:
    grade bounds anyone?
    i reckon the standard 88/110?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMBITIOUS :))
    I put she wanted a mobile phone because all her friends had one and she didn't want to be left out. And then she bought her one after arguing with her
    Would that get the marks??
    I would think so

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure 'klein' was the first one, positiv was in there and erfreuen was 9th I think.
    From what I can remember I put:
    kleinen
    frühe
    umgeht
    bringt
    werden
    empfiehlt
    grosses
    findet
    positiven
    erfreuen

I know plenty of these are most likely wrong by the way
    I think I put:
    kleine
    fruher
    umgeht
    brachtet
    werden
    empfehlt
    grosses
    gefunden
    positiven
    erfreuen

I'm so rubbish at adjective endings, I gave up learning them in the end. My method is to just put what sounds right and if all else fails write 'en'!

ReputationRep:
    For the alpen reading task did anyone else get these answers:
    (for the ones I remember)

Bauer
    wegen des Wetters
    Kunstschnee
    Kunstschnee ist dichter als normaler Schnee
    Agrotourism (or something like that)
    Natur

ReputationRep:
    People like me make the grade boundaries nice and low for people like you brainy-sounding lot

ReputationRep:
    Which section did everyone find the hardest? I didn't like the reading section about Urlaub...

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if anyone did the kino essay...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I definitely got:

Bauer,

Kunstschnee,
    dichter als normal Schnee,
    Agrotouismus
    Natur
    i think
    But for the second one i put something about them working in hotels and stuff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorobolorolo)
    For the alpen reading task did anyone else get these answers:
    (for the ones I remember)

Bauer
    wegen des Wetters
    Kunstschnee
    Kunstschnee ist dichter als normaler Schnee
    Agrotourism (or something like that)
    Natur
    I definitely got Bauer. The second one was something about how more people now work in hotels and guesthouses but I can't remember it in German :P I said something about there not being enough snowfall in Winter. Kunstschnee. I was going to put Kunstschnee ist dichter als normaler Schnee but I'm not sure if I put the thing before that, I really can't remember what I put but I think you're right. I definitely put ,,Agrotourismus'' and something about 'Natur' for the last one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggz95)
    I wonder if anyone did the kino essay...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    One guy in my class did, he said he thought it was really good. However I didn't like the sound of it!

ReputationRep:
    I put ERFREUT because I'm sure it was singular/...

However the werde was just the infinitive I think but I crossed it out and put SIND haha its not even the same verb, silly mich

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx4L3x)
    I put ERFREUT because I'm sure it was singular/...

However the werde was just the infinitive I think but I crossed it out and put SIND haha its not even the same verb, silly mich
    I crossed so much out I actually done my essay plan on the space where you're supposed to write the essay in the booklet because I didn't realise the essay planning sheet was hidden inbetween my inserts. Ich bin so doof!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megssss!)
    I definitely got:

Bauer,

Kunstschnee,
    dichter als normal Schnee,
    Agrotouismus
    Natur
    i think
    But for the second one i put something about them working in hotels and stuff...
    I put this! I think that I put something a little longer than Natur (liftined it from the text) though.

Oh, and happy cows made me laugh! xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megssss!)
    One guy in my class did, he said he thought it was really good. However I didn't like the sound of it!
    It was too specific for me, not enough to write because it just basically asked "was ist dein lieblingsfilm?"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hated the one about a sport centre!!! Was anyone else so confused with the Anfänger bit

ReputationRep:
    Was I the only one who found Number 5 'Freundschaft', the first reading question, really hard? The one with Pascal, Cornelius and Tom.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky96)
    I hated the one about a sport centre!!! Was anyone else so confused with the Anfänger bit
    YES! I crossed 'Jungendliche' and 'Sportvereine' out and switched them over and 4 times each. It was horrible :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky96)
    That one was horrible as well!
    Yes some of the listening had stupid vocab in it that we weren't gonna know..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Was I the only one who found Number 5 'Freundschaft', the first reading question, really hard? The one with Pascal, Cornelius and Tom.
    The name Cornelius made me laugh :L
    Was he the answer to the first question, about friendship being like the best thing ever or something?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.