Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA History Unit 2R Britain 1959-1975 A sixties social revolution? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    Source question was a *****. Which other question did you guys do? I did 3 and 4.
    Source question was so confusing!!! And yeah I did 3 and 4 they were the easiest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafan)
    Source question was a *****. Which other question did you guys do? I did 3 and 4.
    Wtf I couldnt do the sources !!
    !!
    Left it until the end and I have got about 6 / 12 for 01 sources I didnt know what to say

I did 03 and 04, had a lot to write.

Hopefully an A but damn the sources let me down (

ReputationRep:
    Source question was vile, especially the first part. I went for 5 and 6

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AGKhan)
    Source question was vile, especially the first part. I went for 5 and 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Uh ive done terrible on the sources, I just couldnt find similarities and differences.

I really wanted an A aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx4L3x)
    Uh ive done terrible on the sources, I just couldnt find similarities and differences.

I really wanted an A aswell
    So did I but really didn't prepare enough! Never know you could easily still get an A!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the grade boundaries will be somewhat lower to reflect the difficulty of the source questions

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the source questions were quite difficult, what did people write about for the 24 mark source question?

ReputationRep:
    The Source questions were absolutely horrible.

The Profumo affair + 1959 general election came upppp!!! I screamed with happiness!! Yayyyy LOL :ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Part B for sources I mentioned education for the working class, but also other factors.

What did everyone say for abortion? :/

ReputationRep:
    Part B for sources I mentioned education for the working class, but also other factors.

What did everyone say for abortion? :/
    For abortion I talked about the high rates of failed abortions and the pill not being available on the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venenecinema)
    For abortion I talked about the high rates of failed abortions and the pill not being available on the NHS.

Wow i talked about media - unrelated I think

I said how women were getting a more dominant role in society and still had a stigma of being a sex object

ReputationRep:
    01 - I had education and the perception of a classless society for differences and then my similarity was the fact that they both acknowledge there was change in some sectors.

05 - The abortion question I put deaths from illegal failed abortions, thalidomide issues and the progressive role of women in society lead to pressure and lobbying of the government from feminist groups.

ReputationRep:
    I think I got a about 8 or 9 for that, some of it was unrelated really and I even talked about Honour Blackman and judo lmao !!

Yeh I only saw education really :///

Didnt havemuch contextual knowledge though

ReputationRep:
    I put education as a similarity .... :sss

ReputationRep:
    Wow i talked about media - unrelated I think

I said how women were getting a more dominant role in society and still had a stigma of being a sex object
    That sounds fine to me, just as long as you had a couple of relevant things and you compared them then you should get decent marks in that question.

ReputationRep:
    And me Im about to vomit everywhere
    L

LOL!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.