ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    how to tell when a pineapple is ripe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    How to chat up a girl

:emo:
    Step 1: Make sure your wearing nice clothes and you breath doesnt smell
    Step 2: Make eye contact so you can see if they are interested in you keep eye contact while approaching them.
    Step 3: Introduce yourself
    Sometimes you might need to ask for directions and stuff to make it less awkward and start a conversation from there.
    This worked for me so far only 2 rejections out of 21.

ReputationRep:
    religion in somalia

ReputationRep:
    do a barrel roll (try it)

ReputationRep:
    DyE - Fantasy

^ Some funny music video

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAZYABDI)
    Indeed saw two lesbians on the tram kissing instant boner . I wanted to join them and **** them till they drop.
    You clearly haven't formed a friendship with many lesbians :mmm: they would beat the shut out of you before you could even touch a single hair :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hotel £20 London.

There isn't any.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe)
    how to tell when a pineapple is ripe

Pretty simple, if you can pull one of the long leaves from the top with relative ease, then the pineapple is ripe.

Step 1: Make sure your wearing nice clothes and you breath doesnt smell
    Step 2: Make eye contact so you can see if they are interested in you keep eye contact while approaching them.
    Step 3: Introduce yourself
    Sometimes you might need to ask for directions and stuff to make it less awkward and start a conversation from there.
    This worked for me so far only 2 rejections out of 21.
    hehe I was kidding about chatting up girls, I haven't been able to do it recently but I enjoyed the convos when I was at some house parties

ReputationRep:
    Duncanville.

Now I know where it is!

ReputationRep:
    Urban dictionary afghan gask mask

ReputationRep:
    'Justifying my existence'

Facebook. Was looking for news because a freind managed to tag an activity they were doing and I can't find that feature :confused:

ReputationRep:
    tsr

ReputationRep:
    the student room

ReputationRep:
    A level Chemistry B Salters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    You clearly haven't formed a friendship with many lesbians :mmm: they would beat the shut out of you before you could even touch a single hair :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am sure they would be fine with it I will slap the crap out of her and she will realise she was in the wrong. I do know some lesbians that make exceptions so i will **** the crap out of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Pretty simple, if you can pull one of the long leaves from the top with relative ease, then the pineapple is ripe.

hehe I was kidding about chatting up girls, I haven't been able to do it recently but I enjoyed the convos when I was at some house parties
    Did you get all hubbly bubbly afterwards
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Did you get all hubbly bubbly afterwards
    There was this one girl I got speaking to, definitely attractive, but then I made such a silly mistake by asking if she was interested on going on a date, terrible terrible move, she told me in a jokingly way that she already had a boyfriend, so it was simply a facepalm moment :facepalm2: . I was well pissed off but we're good friends now :awesome:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.