Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Llamageddon)
    The asian females I know are not stuck up. Nor are the asian males I know. Maybe the problem is that you are stuck up and have surrounded yourself with people similar to yourself.
    what do you mean you dont even know me??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mercedes12)
    Oh my god, face palm. I think you need some English lessons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-friends)
    Interesting. I'm asian and I don't believe I'm stuck up at all!
    Me too :/

ReputationRep:
    Is this your mercedes?

http://image.superchevy.com/f/269512...ad_warrior.jpg

BTW, who the hell cares what car you drive? - I say that, and I do have a pretty decent car as well. No one gives a damn about what car you drive. Yeah people have a general interest, and yeah people might admire it, but tbh I'd rather someone not judge me for what car I have, though I guess you *could* work out the personality of someone by their car

ReputationRep:
    too stuck up. yes they have a strong majority have. sluts.
    So they are sluts because they don't want to be with you, makes complete sense :rolleyes: and I don't like it when anyone blasts any kind of music out of their car, just makes the driver look arrogant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Astrid_)
    Horrible generalization I must say. People in general have become insanely obnoxious lately. I just think people pull out the ''Asian kids'' card 'cause traditionally, they come from a stricter background..which has gone out the window.

And regarding Asian girls not being into Asian boys: it's not true.
    I'm glad. It's a shame the intended audience didn't understand.

And what is it with the frowning at interracial relationships? Surely if Asian's are moving forward, we should be happy? Race isn't a problem, unless people make it a problem, in terms of relationships. Religion is of another matter however.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I must admire your ignorance and your generalisation about all Asian girls but given how out of touch you are with reality, I'll let that slide and make my point.

Asian girls have not gone off Asian guys. Period.

Did it ever cross your mind that the image you are portraying isn't exactly one that generates urgency for a girl to turn around and say "I must get to know him"?

Frankly, what you describe reminds me of old time Pakistani music videos - guy with undeserving ego tries to impress girl with his car and skills, then girl falls for him. End of music video. FYI, world has moved on. Maybe you should too.

Also, you've said that guys marry from back home because they have history with the girls here/ girls here have become sluts. Note; that works both ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nju)
    So they are sluts because they don't want to be with you, makes complete sense :rolleyes: and I don't like it when anyone blasts any kind of music out of their car, just makes the driver look arrogant
    I sometimes don't even know I'm doing this Cos the music just sort of rickashays, and it can sound louder than what it is on the outside

I'd also be interested to know what car the OP has

ReputationRep:
    The big thing here is that when people think of inter-racial relationships they think of something like 'Muslim girl with Christian boy' - no, that's not what inter-racial relationships are. You can have an inter-racial relationship and have the same religion. Learn the difference. Just like wisegeek mentioned, religion is another matter and that's not what we're discussing.

ReputationRep:
    funniest thread lol....

they have gone of asian lads, yes thats true but they ***** about lads getting married from back home. so what about blasting asian music each to their own i dont see a problem. Im really shocked about some of the views on here!

well if they were not well
    lnown they wouldnt be known as ****s. Alot have had a past which is bad.
    NO, WE HAVEN'T!!!!!:mad:
    I know so many pakistani girls who consider asian guys the best and would only want to be with them cos they are attracted to them the most, not just because they "have" to.

How many times do we asian girls have to say that you brown guys are the best?????::mad:

Hey, I'm asian and I'm not like that :c
    I like asian guys, but I'm not really interested in the ones that feel the need to show off and blast loud music
    It's the same with every race though, I like the guys that don't treat people bad and don't show off etc
    Alsoo. To the the people saying that asian girls don't like asian guys - they dooo.
    They'd rather be approached by the guy than going to them themselves.
    I agree on the bad attitude thing, alot of asian girls are like that. I have no idea why :/

ReputationRep:
    mixed reactions... interesting.. lol

ReputationRep:
    mixed reactions... interesting.. lol
    You were trolling weren't you op...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no not really , i was being honest. I think they have lost the plot to be honest. They say hello i look the other way.

ReputationRep:
    British Pakistanis. :')

ReputationRep:
    OP, you're probably just really ugly. No amount of money can hide that.

(Original post by fat_hobbit)
    Anyone that knows designer gear, knows that the reason why it's better then primark is because of the cut.
    Just because clothing isn't designer, doesn't automatically mean that it's on Primark's level. That being said, when you're as broke as I am, I'm happy just to be able to afford clothes at all and cut doesn't seem to be a major issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    OP, you're probably just really ugly. No amount of money can hide that.

Just because clothing isn't designer, doesn't automatically mean that it's on Primark's level. That being said, when you're as broke as I am, I'm happy just to be able to afford clothes at all and cut doesn't seem to be a major issue.
    Fair enough.

no not really , i was being honest. I think they have lost the plot to be honest. They say hello i look the other way.
    lol, why look away?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    lol, why look away?
    standards too high

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.