Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    just use the notes linked above and the textbook and you'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Can you please post unit 2

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I think my soul has just been saved, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    the google drive were really helpful thnx

ReputationRep:
    The unit 2 ends at section 6 even though theres 5 more sections. Is there more or...???

ReputationRep:
    Hey do you know the link for the chemistry As level unit 1 or/and unit 2, that would be a great help

ReputationRep:
    What kind of links do you want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazzyjay29)
    https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B8...dmd6Mjk3WVRLZw

This is the link to a "Google Drive", this is where someone has typed up all of their Biology Unit 1 notes, it's very neatly set out, all of the key points bullet-pointed with things to remember in bold clours. Thought I'd share it because I feel it's made this unit revision go into my head and stick there. If anyone wants there are also unit 2, 3 and 4 notes I'll post the link up if anyone wants it.
    Hi
    Can you please post the link for the unit 2 and 3 revision notes? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    This is Brilliant thank you!!!!

ReputationRep:

This is the link to a "Google Drive", this is where someone has typed up all of their Biology Unit 1 notes, it's very neatly set out, all of the key points bullet-pointed with things to remember in bold clours. Thought I'd share it because I feel it's made this unit revision go into my head and stick there. If anyone wants there are also unit 2, 3 and 4 notes I'll post the link up if anyone wants it.

Absolute life saver, thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

just had a query about the revision notes

would they get you an A if you used them as well as doing lots of past papers? as my teachers notes are much more detailed? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nukhba.mir)
    Hi guys,

just had a query about the revision notes

would they get you an A if you used them as well as doing lots of past papers? as my teachers notes are much more detailed? :/
    Isn't it a bit too late to be using someone else's revision notes? Anyhow, yes the notes are good and past paper questions are key.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bat_man)
    Isn't it a bit too late to be using someone else's revision notes? Anyhow, yes the notes are good and past paper questions are key.
    Lol i know that the exams tomorrow.. was just asking because i came accross notes like them before and was a little hesitant to use them.
    thanks anyways

ReputationRep:
    Are there any Unit 2 notes?
    Would Appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    Can you post units 2,3,4 as well

ReputationRep:

Could you please post the links for the other units as im just starting year 11 and i feel they are going to be useful in the up and coming year thank you!

ReputationRep:

when i clicked on the link only unit 3 notes came up???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 118student)
    Anyone else having problems opening the unit 1 notes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes -.-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.