Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Calling all nocturnal friends of the night! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Got exam on friday morning. Must go to college tomorrow so I can get a good sleep tomorrow night. Screw sleep

ReputationRep:
    See when people can't sleep, is it because you lie in you bed thinking about things, or can you just not seem to sleep even if you are not thinking about anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackBandicoot)
    Me either I'm just having my 'dinner'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    lol am normally having lunch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    See when people can't sleep, is it because you lie in you bed thinking about things, or can you just not seem to sleep even if you are not thinking about anything?
    If I sleep now I won't be up for 9 tomorrow to revise, so I plan on staying awake till 9am revise till 8pm fall asleep wake up around 5am on Fri and then revise and go in for my exam.
    So yeahh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatebrownbread)
    For me it is a mixture of both. I've got into a bad habit and my body clock's messed up. But yeah, I do think a lot a night. There's no one to interrupt your thoughts. I worry about things when I'm lying in bed, and mull things over.

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodan1996)
    If I sleep now I won't be up for 9 tomorrow to revise, so I plan on staying awake till 9am revise till 8pm fall asleep wake up around 5am on Fri and then revise and go in for my exam.
    So yeahh
    Yeesh. Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    IF ANY OF YOU ARE HALF DECENT AT MATH CAN YOU PLEASE ANSWER http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2353060

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I'm sad

ReputationRep:
    I hate sleeping late!

ReputationRep:
    how will i survive tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Wake up at around 4pm, and go to bed at around 7-9am. Though not because of anything upsetting or something like that, I just get the best sleep this way, plus I only wake up at 4pm everyday due to a friend who comes round at that time every day to wake me up.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like all the nocturnal people are asleep :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm awake to revise for two exams. D:

ReputationRep:
    I'm awake, because sleep always seems like such a waste of time.

Also, anyone else decide to change their lives at least once a week at about 4AM?

ReputationRep:
    can someone answer the question I posted on this thread

ReputationRep:
    Insomnia has prompted me to stay up to the silliest hours in an attempt to tire myself out. It isn't really working.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not awake throughout the night...at least...not my night. However, I'm usually here during your nights, so I'll be around for some chatting!

(It's probably worth pointing out I live in Hong Kong and so it's 1pm here)

ReputationRep:
    Nope me either I'm still going strong, café alguém?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HanAsh)
    I'm not awake throughout the night...at least...not my night. However, I'm usually here during your nights, so I'll be around for some chatting!

(It's probably worth pointing out I live in Hong Kong and so it's 1pm here)
    What are you doing in Hong Kong? Return immediately

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackBandicoot)
    What are you doing in Hong Kong? Return immediately

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never! Hong Kong is awesome. I'm here because my partner moved with work, so I followed. Best thing I ever did!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.