ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the-black-lotus)
    Let the chickens out? Do you have a farm or something at your school?
    No, people just thought it would be a smart idea to put a chicken coop in a school of 2000+ teenage students. And a vegetable patch. I still don't know why.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randomperson101)
    Heyy i just join tsr like 2 minutes ago soo i thought i would say heyy
    Hey welcome to TSR! Let me know if I can do anything to help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey!! How are you? Welcome!!
    Yeh i'm good, i'm just finshing my end of key stage 3 tests and i will find out my results at the end of this year and hopefully no my GCSEs sets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randomperson101)
    Yeh i'm good, i'm just finshing my end of key stage 3 tests and i will find out my results at the end of this year and hopefully no my GCSEs sets
    Oh cool, are your tests going well? I'm in year 10, if there's anything I can help with I'd be more than happy

Enjoy year 9 while you still have it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WheresPebbles)
    No, people just thought it would be a smart idea to put a chicken coop in a school of 2000+ teenage students. And a vegetable patch. I still don't know why.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right hahahaha, whatever floats your headteacher's boat :lol: It must be quite cool though...

ReputationRep:
    Oh right hahahaha, whatever floats your headteacher's boat :lol: It must be quite cool though...
    You'd think so but it's all fenced in so you never really see the chickens... I think there are also ducks and geese in the coop. It's all a bit strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You'd think so but it's all fenced in so you never really see the chickens... I think there are also ducks and geese in the coop. It's all a bit strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow, I feel rather deprived now...

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I feel rather deprived now...
    Haha, I promise you're not missing out on much. The only other cool thing my school possesses is a lift.

Well, that and the cool water machine in the Sixth form block.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We have various lifts which are 'only for disabled people' when I know for a fact no wheelchair users come to our school, so basically just for people using crutches... I believe our sixth form block used to have a machine which used to give out free hot drinks even though you were meant to pay. The things I'm missing out on!

ReputationRep:
    We have various lifts which are 'only for disabled people' when I know for a fact no wheelchair users come to our school, so basically just for people using crutches... I believe our sixth form block used to have a machine which used to give out free hot drinks even though you were meant to pay. The things I'm missing out on!
    The lifts are meant to be for disabled people but sixth form get away with it. Free hot drinks? That's pretty cool. We're not even allowed microwaves because apparently it violates health and safety. We do have a kettle though, so we get away with pot noodles for lunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new too Chemistry and English lit GCSE tomorrow, joy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueBananaMoon)
    Hi, I'm new too Chemistry and English lit GCSE tomorrow, joy!
    Hey, good luck! let us know how you do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, good luck! let us know how you do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha thanks :/ really bad at chemistry though, our teacher has literally taught us nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueBananaMoon)
    haha thanks :/ really bad at chemistry though, our teacher has literally taught us nothing.
    Oh no! well I'll keep my fingers crossed Do you take triple science?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.