Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)
    Found a note on my desk this morning with her phone number on...I thought it may fizzle out, I am now thinking maybe not.
    Don't do it! lol

(Original post by Jam198)
    They might have diseases so watch out. If they're that easy, then they must have all sorts.
    This, never shag a ****. You never know what kind of bird flue you might get and theres too much of that crap going round as is.

ReputationRep:
    How has nobody identified the worlds biggest troll yet? You've let yourselves down this time, peers of TSR.

ReputationRep:
    I work with man eaters, comes with the profession really...these are basically overly horny females that are full of confidence and will ask out blokes and generally keep pestering and act flirty etc then get you drunk and shag you rotten when your defences are down. Been had already and now another one is on the scene who is even more aggressive than the previous.

Not sure how to deal with this situation...normally I am quite cocky and forward when pulling, I am now getting a piece of my own medicine and cannot cope, I also don't want too date them or anything. Her other two friends at work are also ridiculously out going....a ridiculously camp guy and an older lady who is your standard 'fag hag'.
    Sounds like such a tough life bro.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by odkfn)
    How has nobody identified the worlds biggest troll yet? You've let yourselves down this time, peers of TSR.
    I am genuinely not trolling.

Don't think I've really trolled that much on here, I say sarcastic stuff now and then which people don't get. But I don't think I've ever made up a story unless a copy and paste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    Don't do it! lol
    I know yeah. I am actually waiting for the manager of one of the venues to ask me for my mobile number just encase of an emergency(which she should have really, but hasn't) and then give it the man-eater.

I am going to Manchester this weekend, so I shouldn't do anything stupid this weekend at least.

ReputationRep:
    I know yeah. I am actually waiting for the manager of one of the venues to ask me for my mobile number just encase of an emergency(which she should have really, but hasn't) and then give it the man-eater.

I am going to Manchester this weekend, so I shouldn't do anything stupid this weekend at least.
    How old is this man-eater anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kka25)
    How old is this man-eater anyway?
    Not sure...I would guess mid to late 20's. I am terrible at guessing ages, it doesn't say on her facebook.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.