Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie228)
    Sorry, I don't get the confusion?
    I said I wouldn't mention it on a CV.
    I don't know if strippers are generally above average attractiveness (speaking internationally, not in the UK), but if you are, your looks will speak for themselves at an interview or through a CV photo.
    Neither do I understand your response:/
    What has her physical appearance got to do with her getting the job? That's he last thing employers look at.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlahBlaBlahBla)
    Good point so an unrelated job you feel it is best not to mention it to?
    Yeah I guess so, if you are applying for say a job as a teacher. I don't think being a stripper is likely to enhance your chances of getting that job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tackla)
    Yeah I guess so, if you are applying for say a job as a teacher. I don't think being a stripper is likely to enhance your chances of getting that job.
    I see your point
    Though I can't help but feel the injustice of being mistreated due to past career choices :/ it all seems very sad in a way

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.