Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mental Health Support Society Birmingham Meet! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Provided my boss doesn't do anything annoying like make me work on a Sunday with no warning I should be there, will book train tickets.
    Any idea what time things will be wrapping up so I can sort out a return ticket?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VaVe)
    Provided my boss doesn't do anything annoying like make me work on a Sunday with no warning I should be there, will book train tickets.
    Any idea what time things will be wrapping up so I can sort out a return ticket?
    From my experience it generally goes on to the late evening with people leaving when they need to catch their train etc.. But people can leave whenever they want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Idle)
    From my experience it generally goes on to the late evening with people leaving when they need to catch their train etc.. But people can leave whenever they want.
    Cool, will book one that gets be back in time for a bus home.

ReputationRep:
    just to confirm that me and PonchoKid won't be able to make this one, financial/time restrains am afraid but hopefully next time! hope everyone who goes has a great time though!

ReputationRep:
    I am the same, I am wanting to come and have money to come but have panic attacks over it.

ReputationRep:
    That's not a problem, I have PM'd those who have not responded yet
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Okay. So I feel bad about saying this but coming is out of the question because the day out I had yesterday. Just can't afford it but I thought the least I could do is let you all know - Instead of running away and hiding from everyone; which is what I'd normally do in this situation :pinch: Really, really sorry to be a let down :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Okay. So I feel bad about saying this but coming is out of the question because the day out I had yesterday. Just can't afford it but I thought the least I could do is let you all know - Instead of running away and hiding from everyone; which is what I'd normally do in this situation :pinch: Really, really sorry to be a let down :/
    It's not a problem

Thanks for letting us know!

ReputationRep:
    I really would love to come, however I'm not sure I could really cope with the travelling and such

So, it's probably going to be a no from me... But I promise I will definitely try to make it to next one :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah')
    I really would love to come, however I'm not sure I could really cope with the travelling and such

So, it's probably going to be a no from me... But I promise I will definitely try to make it to next one :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not a problem

ReputationRep:
    I guess I missed this, forgot all about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    I guess I missed this, forgot all about it
    No worries It didn't happen in the end anyway as no one could make it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.