I'm 17 he's 40 Watch

fusensor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Secretnerd123)
You seem to be on his side. Idc if men dont like to date older women, dating someone who is legally a child is disgusting and shouldnt be encouaged. Im sure you would love it if a 40 year old virgin was pestering your sister

Posted from TSR Mobile
er, hello- Aisha?
thisistheend
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You seem to be on his side. Idc if men dont like to date older women, dating someone who is legally a child is disgusting and shouldnt be encouaged. Im sure you would love it if a 40 year old virgin was pestering your sister

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well of course I'm on his side. I'm a man, who's going to be 40 someday. And even beyond that, Berlusconi & Heffner are both inspirations.

Not pester obviously, but didn't you read what the girl said? She likes it. Her rocks are getting off. So good for her, and my imaginary sister.
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thisistheend)
Well of course I'm on his side. I'm a man, who's going to be 40 someday. And even beyond that, Berlusconi & Heffner are both inspirations.

Not pester obviously, but didn't you read what the girl said? She likes it. Her rocks are getting off. So good for her, and my imaginary sister.
So you're saying when you're 40 you would want to be with a girl who is young enough to be your daughter? Good luck in prison matey

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1039383
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I dont think a 40 year old man is looking for a 'cuddle' sweetheart

Posted from TSR Mobile
thisistheend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So you're saying when you're 40 you would want to be with a girl who is young enough to be your daughter? Good luck in prison matey

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you even look up the laws on consent? I'm not an idiot, 40 year old me won't be either. There's ways to skirt every law and tread every gray area. Otherwise the world wouldn't need lawyers to argue cases.

And yes absolutely, when I'm 40, I want to be with a girl young enough to be my imaginary daughter.
`Jts
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP he sounds like a freak. He's old enough to be your dad...
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
OP, this should be ringing alarm bells, surely? If this guy is your teacher, then surely he is breaking the law. His behaviour sounds creepy.
Country
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by `Jts)
OP he sounds like a freak. He's old enough to be your dad...
He's not a freak. I was just wondering why he's like this with me. We do get along very well tho. Btw I'm not looking to date him, I JUST find him attractive.
Will's mum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Be careful here. I doubt he is just after a cuddle and if you put yourself in the situation where you are cuddling things can get out of hand, there are misunderstandings, misread signals etc and things could be horrible for you. People do date older men, its not awful, but if you are not wanting to go there then don't go half way either. I know its flattering to have lots of flirty attention, but I think you need a new teacher, for both your sakes.
thisistheend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Country)
He's not a freak. I was just wondering why he's like this with me. We do get along very well tho. Btw I'm not looking to date him, I JUST find him attractive.
Go on, make sweet love to him and make his day. Soon you too will bask in the warmth of post-coital glow.

He's like that with you because most women by the time they get to 40 and menopausal are simply unarousing. You're pretty now, and have so much potential over the next 15 years of your life.
SteveBlade
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If this was a 17 year old boy and his 40 year old female guitar teacher, damn this would be a different thread.
Clip
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm 38 and I take offence to the general tone of this thread.

One of the defining themes of the contemporary Britain is supposed to be overcoming discrimination and prejudice. There's no excuse for age discrimination and making prejudicial assumptions about someone based solely on their age. On this forum, there are a great many mature students who are every bit members of the student community as the regular undergraduates and students.

By the way, keep practicing Blues Scale in E and you need to work on your bar chords.
Will's mum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SteveBlade)
If this was a 17 year old boy and his 40 year old female guitar teacher, damn this would be a different thread.
wouldn't it just!
thisistheend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Clip)
I'm 38 and I take offence to the general tone of this thread.

One of the defining themes of the contemporary Britain is supposed to be overcoming discrimination and prejudice. There's no excuse for age discrimination and making prejudicial assumptions about someone based solely on their age. On this forum, there are a great many mature students who are every bit members of the student community as the regular undergraduates and students.

By the way, keep practicing Blues Scale in E and you need to work on your bar chords.
If you're 38, then why are you here. Are you an eternally young student at heart?

Would you like to sleep with younger girls and students in general?

You would wouldn't you? There's nothing wrong with that, I know a uni lecturer who once commented on how sexy some of his students are before his wife gave him the death stare at the dinner table LOL. Most women who get to your age of 38 must be past it now, no?
Clip
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're 38, then why are you here. Are you an eternally young student at heart?

You would wouldn't you? There's nothing wrong with that, I know a uni lecturer who once commented on how sexy some of his students are before his wife gave him the death stare at the dinner table LOL. Most women who get to your age of 38 must be past it now, no?
I think you missed the punchline.
Sheldor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Whoosh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thisistheend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Clip)
I think you missed the punchline.
I didn't.

You could actually be 38, there are some old people here on TSR, your last sentence alone suffices as the punchline.
thisistheend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sheldor)
Whoosh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's quite incomprehensible tbh.
Clip
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't.

You could actually be 38, there are some old people here on TSR, your last sentence alone suffices as the punchline.
Try going to a sports soc fancy dress dinner as a mature student. It's like all the best bits of the internet have invaded reality.
thisistheend
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Clip)
Try going to a sports soc fancy dress dinner as a mature student. It's like all the best bits of the internet have invaded reality.
I might just do that in a few years when I go back to uni as a "mature" student myself.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (193)
18.68%
No (626)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (214)
20.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed