How to get bigger biceps for a skinny guy? Watch

save
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by goldenfish)
not at all, just a friendly argument and you can doubt all you want

luckily I don't go to the gym as I don't use weights, and you're partly right; I don't play football.
I'm a lot stronger than I look, and I think I look pretty strong ;P

(Original post by MrSupernova)
There's no need to argue you two... You only obsess over the gym because you can't play football anyway
im a rugby man.
i suck at football.
Inzamam99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
how quick is quick? i have currently been using 10kg dumbells for a week or so and have about 10 days left of being able to go to the gym :pierre:

i never tried super sets before, i may incorporate them (i.e. using same exercises but use light and lighter weights, one straight after the other)
Well I started on 12kg and was on 18kg within a month- I was jumping 2kg on practically every session but you always advance faster when you begin and then you begin to plateau. I go for a weight where I can do a maximum of 10 and a minimum of 6 reps whilst maintaining form.
Dmon1Unlimited
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Inzamam99)
Well I started on 12kg and was on 18kg within a month- I was jumping 2kg on practically every session but you always advance faster when you begin and then you begin to plateau. I go for a weight where I can do a maximum of 10 and a minimum of 6 reps whilst maintaining form.
was that with the supersets?

at the moment i do 3 sets per exercise, number of reps being however many i can do till i fail
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (282)
27.35%
No (749)
72.65%

Watched Threads