World ending and not enough space in nuclear bunker, who do you keep? Watch
Pharmacist (can be attended to by the unemployed person).
I'd be very concerned about Health in an apocalyptic situation. Part of me would want to bring the Soldier in for security but I wouldn't be willing to expose members of the group to a trained, angry person.
Wow, you lot sure are cowardly. Presumably we'd bother to keep the race going, what's the point of giving up?
What's cowardly about accepting the inevitable? If you're going to die anyway you might as well save yourself the pointless middle part and not bother wasting your last moments trying to decide who should fit in a bunker.
1) Soldier with ten years experience but with a furious and unpredictable temper.
I wouldn't think we'd need a soldiers skills anyway and with his temperament, he's out.
2) Lawyer who is intelligent and gets on well with everyone.
3) Doctor who has previous convictions for sexual assault and has already been accused of sexual harassment by members of the group.
4) Builder with many years of experience but who is elderly and wouldn't survive for too long.
5) Chef who is disabled as (s)he previously lost a leg and needs assistance.
6) Unemployed person with no skills but who is young, healthy and easy to get on with.
7) Priest who is calm and has no negative personality traits.
8) Pharmacist who suffers from a disease and requires constant care.
9) Engineer who is rude, bitter about the circumstances and does not get on with anybody.
Go on the basis of these descriptions.
Basically wanting to see if people put profession/skill over personal factors and vice versa.
2. Doctor (female)
3. Engineer (male)
4. Lawyer (female)
5. Unemployed (female)
I've assigned sex's even though that wasn't part of it and I'm sure the Doctor, at least was imagined as a man by the OP.
The doctor's skills are pretty much indespensible, even if they are a terrible person, I'd just have to put up with that. Her knowledge would be too vital.
Same with the engineer. Although, personally, they might not be great, their knowledge would be invaluable in the situation. Would make up for the lack of the elderly builder.
The lawyer should be smart and analytical. As they're a good person, this should help to smoothover troubles with the rets of the group somewhat. They'd probably make a good leader.
The unemployed so that we have a surplus of 'good' personalities on the team. That they're young is good too. My plan would be for them to 'pick up' or learn skills and knowledge from the others.
I'm a scientist so we'd have a decent mix of skills etc.
As for the ones who didn't make it. There'll be no wars so a solider is a little redundant. The builder would be useful but he's old and I have the engineer who would have some overlapping usefulness. We don't need a chef at all. Priest is of no use, seeing as we have some 'good' personalities anyway - and has no skills. The doctor could pick up some of the pharmacists role and they would be a burden.