Turn on thread page Beta

90s kids what was your favourite tv show growing up?? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yu-gi-oh and Recess.

Although also was a fan of Rugrats, Timon and Pumba, etc.

Who can forget Art Attack? Unreal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    I never had the materials to make the things at home or it was possibly because i just couldnt be asked

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My face would just drop when he said those magic words,

"and then just reach for some PVA glue"

I was never allowed to use it

ReputationRep:
    Dragonball Z

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobilina)
    My all time fave would have to be Art Attack though.
    Have you seen what Disney have done to it now :lolwut:

Almost all my favourites have been said except:

Cardacaptors
    Yvon of the Yukon
    Round the Twist
    Watch my Chops

... and when I was young I was naughty and stayed up late and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer in my room, my mum still doesn't know now :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Pokeman and Dragonball Z

ReputationRep:
    POKEMON
    Arthur
    Rugrats

ReputationRep:
    This makes me feel OLD maaaan!

Born in 1988

Mine were: get your own back, fun house, art attack/smart, blue peter, play days (when I was very little). Wasn't really into cartoons as much, I used to watch them when I was bored but can't really remember any that stood out lol.... Oh apart from pokemon!

ReputationRep:
    Knight Rider
    Airwolf
    A-Team
    StreetHawk
    McGuyver
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Kids Next DooR
    Ed, Edd, and Eddie
    Robot Boy
    Powderpuff Girls
    Power Rangers
    That's So Raven
    Lizzie McGuire
    Spongebob Squarepants
    Cat and Dog
    Kenan and Kel
    Recess
    Filmore
    The Amanda Show
    and so many others .

ReputationRep:
    Courage the Cowardly Dog, it could be pretty messed up when it wanted to be and pretty much solely got me into horror.

(Original post by Spontogical)
    Dragonball Z
    Correct me if i'm wrong but did they ever show the Freeza saga? I only ever remember them doing the Android/Cell saga and Majin Buu one over and over again.

(Original post by That Bearded Man)
    My face would just drop when he said those magic words,

"and then just reach for some PVA glue"

I was never allowed to use it
    Ha! That brings back some memories, I never could either and his was always so much shinier than mine because of it :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    Arthur , Rugrats , Teletubbies , Noddy , Brum , Rosie and Jim , Tracey Beaker , Scooby Doo , Pokemon ,Recess, Sabrina the teenage witch , The Lizzie Maguire Show

ReputationRep:
    Hey Arnold, Recess, Pokemon, Fairly Odd Parents, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Art Attack, Fresh Prince, Rugrats, Rupert, Lizzie Maguire..... so many :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMakeSenseToNone)
    Courage the Cowardly Dog, it could be pretty messed up when it wanted to be and pretty much solely got me into horror.

Correct me if i'm wrong but did they ever show the Freeza saga? I only ever remember them doing the Android/Cell saga and Majin Buu one over and over again.
    Yeah they did, but it wasn't repeated many times.

I think the last time I saw the Freeza saga was on Cartoon Network. When Toonami came in however, it was just Cell and Majin Buu over and over again

ReputationRep:
    Would say '85 to '94 birth is the '90s kid' window. 94 is pushing it really, you're not going to have properly known shows like Numbertime or Playdays, or the early Rugrats episodes.

ReputationRep:
    'My Parents Are Aliens', 'Teletubbies', 'Big Kids', 'Home Farm Twins', 'The Sleepover Club', 'The Worst Witch', 'The Ghost Hunter', 'Don't Blame the Koalas', 'Blue Water High', 'Arthur', 'Reccess', 'Rugrats'... Also an Australian programme on Channel 5 about some travellers...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spontogical)
    Yeah they did, but it wasn't repeated many times.

I think the last time I saw the Freeza saga was on Cartoon Network. When Toonami came in however, it was just Cell and Majin Buu over and over again
    Must have been past my bedtime then, never got to see GT either as it was on so late.

I swear if I have to see Goku charge up a spirit bomb one more time I think i'll scream ;.;

ReputationRep:
    Guys now I remembered a great animation I watched as a kid and maybe you watched too!

How many of you remember Moero Top Striker or in French L'ecole des Champions?It was a very popular football animation with a team of teenagers, each of them had a different skill and there was lots of sports action!I loved that one!

ReputationRep:
    The Legends of Treasure Island

Was a British cartoon that aired on CiTV from 1993-1995, although whenever I mention it to people, most of them have no idea what I'm talking about. It was basically a retelling of the Robert Louis Stevenson book with anthromorphic characters. It strayed quite far off from the book, but it was an amazing series and got quite dark as it went on. I watched it religiously when I was a kid and remembered being genuinely sad when it ended.

I also loved Earthworm Jim, ReBoot, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, Biker Mice From Mars, Rocko's Modern Life, Johnny Bravo, Dennis the Menace, TMNT, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Hey Arnold, Woof!, Sesame Street and Transylvania Pet Shop. Just to name a few that come to mind.

Oh, and I still want to go on Fun House.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanS94)
    Have you seen what Disney have done to it now :lolwut:

Almost all my favourites have been said except:

Cardacaptors
    Yvon of the Yukon
    Round the Twist
    Watch my Chops

... and when I was young I was naughty and stayed up late and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer in my room, my mum still doesn't know now :teehee:
    Say whaaat, no i'm gonna have to watch an episode now... I assume they ruined it??

ReputationRep:
    Fairly Odd Parents, Recess, Yu-Gi-Oh, My Parents are Aliens and Spongebob.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.