Further Maths Modules Watch

sohailkm96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by LeeMrLee)
if you were on edexcel I could help you out but as its AQA I can't. are the books on the AQA website? because I know the FP2,3,4 books are

Posted from TSR Mobile
It should have similar topics though, they only have FP2-4 books on AQA no other books unfortunately :/ What did you use for edexcel anyways? There must be some similarities in the content.
LeeMrLee
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sohailkm96)
It should have similar topics though, they only have FP2-4 books on AQA no other books unfortunately :/ What did you use for edexcel anyways? There must be some similarities in the content.
I used the edexcel live texts, they're ok for AQA but you'll probably need the m3,4 and 5...I'll pm you with more info

Posted from TSR Mobile
sohailkm96
Rep:
?
(Original post by LeeMrLee)
I used the edexcel live texts, they're ok for AQA but you'll probably need the m3,4 and 5...I'll pm you with more info

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks mate, appreciate it
belisarius
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sohailkm96)
Haha, don't worry you don't sound like one, just truthful enough to admit it :P

Thanks, I hope I do get them in the end, I think I could also get an A* in Physics just worried about Chemistry, weirdly I thought that one went the best haha.

Also what resources did you use to learn M3-M5? I know we have books for M1/M2 but apparently the books for M3-M5 are outdated and they aren't matched with the current syllabus...
The mechanics will defo help with the physics.

As for what resources I used, it was these books: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-Leve...rds=m4+edexcel

The CD within is invaluable for step by step solutions of the exercises. Ofc you would need to check with your syllabus what topics are relevant
sohailkm96
Rep:
?
(Original post by belisarius)
The mechanics will defo help with the physics.

As for what resources I used, it was these books: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edexcel-Leve...rds=m4+edexcel

The CD within is invaluable for step by step solutions of the exercises. Ofc you would need to check with your syllabus what topics are relevant

Ahh, LeeMrLee gave me a virtual copy of this, it looks pretty good will be sure to use it ^^ and thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (149)
27.85%
No (386)
72.15%

Watched Threads