Sciences Po - Anyone studying there? or Applying 2014/15 Watch

gakuzo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am getting crazy. Fight!!Admission office! You send me an offer email ASAP. soooooouneasy😥

Posted from TSR Mobile
alchyna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got admitted to the Master in Development Practice today! I'm so relieved! I hope everyone hears back soon after the holidays!!
k_angie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tcannon)
Hi k_angie,

Congrats, so you nailed your application statement of purpose and got in. Well done.

Thank you for not only the wishes but giving me few pointers on the sop structure too
k_angie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SlovBen)
Congrats to you too! I guess I'll see you in September - that is if the Eiffel scholarship comes through for me as I can't afford doing the masters without it.
I know what you mean I am waiting to hear from scholarships too. I am looking for tons of others to apply. I really hope I get through one. Btw did you apply anywhere else too? I ak also waiting to hear back from iheid. Lets see.

Good luck with your scholarship applications too
k_angie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alchyna)
I got admitted to the Master in Development Practice today! I'm so relieved! I hope everyone hears back soon after the holidays!!
yaaaay! Congratulations and Celebrations.
I hope we both get through IHEID too with scholarship soon or get scholarship from Sciences po.

Too much wishing? :/

Haha. I am so happy for you.
alchyna
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by k_angie)
yaaaay! Congratulations and Celebrations.
I hope we both get through IHEID too with scholarship soon or get scholarship from Sciences po.

Too much wishing? :/

Haha. I am so happy for you.
Thanks Angie! Thank you for keeping me sane in the waiting period! I truely hope we end up in the same school
SlovBen
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by k_angie)
I know what you mean I am waiting to hear from scholarships too. I am looking for tons of others to apply. I really hope I get through one. Btw did you apply anywhere else too? I ak also waiting to hear back from iheid. Lets see.

Good luck with your scholarship applications too
Thanks! which scholarships are you applying to?

I'm just applying for Eiffel and the Sciences Po equivalent of CROUS - luckily my parents are pretty broke so I should get full amount I hope.

I only applied to Sciences Po this year, I was thinking to try Cambridge and LSE but I didn't think I had any realistic chances of securing funding for them.

Good luck with IHEID have you decided which one you will pick if both accept you?
k_angie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks Angie! Thank you for keeping me sane in the waiting period! I truely hope we end up in the same school
No way. Don't say thanks and I hope the same
k_angie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SlovBen)
Thanks! which scholarships are you applying to?

I'm just applying for Eiffel and the Sciences Po equivalent of CROUS - luckily my parents are pretty broke so I should get full amount I hope.

I only applied to Sciences Po this year, I was thinking to try Cambridge and LSE but I didn't think I had any realistic chances of securing funding for them.

Good luck with IHEID have you decided which one you will pick if both accept you?
well I am applying to some indian scholarships for students to study abroad.mI applied to some 9 schools, been admitted to 5 and waiting to hear from 4 more.

Anyway for me to attend post grad, I need funding is it all comes down to that! Let's see!
EllenKendall
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi to all of you!

I've also been accepted to PSIA for fall 2014 but they said they would send an email with the student ID and so far I haven't gotten anything. Has anyone received this? Since the email also said that if you don't answer you lose your space it is freaking me out a little bit... :-/ Would be grateful to hear if anyone else is still waiting for this/has received it!
ashtraygirl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey Ellen!

Congrats on being accepted!! I still haven't heard back from them since they told me on Jan 26th that my application is under review and they will get back to me shortly.. But I will definitely advise you to just phone them up and sort out the situation. Phone charges might be a bit meeeh, but still better to know your place is secure
gakuzo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have not received results even though 15 business days has already passed since my submission. ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
EllenKendall
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, thanks for answering! Yeah, I think you are right - I will get some Skype credit tomorrow and try to get hold of them. Someone else also told me that they had a holiday this Monday too so maybe a lot of staff have been out of the office these past weeks. I hope you get your answer soon!
Tcannon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EllenKendall)
Hey, thanks for answering! Yeah, I think you are right - I will get some Skype credit tomorrow and try to get hold of them. Someone else also told me that they had a holiday this Monday too so maybe a lot of staff have been out of the office these past weeks. I hope you get your answer soon!
Yes, it was Epiphany for Catholics and it is public holiday in France and other Catholic countries. The customer/student service at SP can be a bit iffy due to the volume of apps.

Congratulations on admissions, well done.
EllenKendall
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Tcannon)
Yes, it was Epiphany for Catholics and it is public holiday in France and other Catholic countries. The customer/student service at SP can be a bit iffy due to the volume of apps.

Congratulations on admissions, well done.
Thank you! Ephiphany, of course..
karolinka97
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by beefmaster)
I was accepted to Sciences Po a couple of years ago but in the end decided not to attend due to an employment opportunity. Let me know if you have any questions about the process!
Hi maybe u would help me. I'm an international student I'm doing ib programme now and I would like to ask u if u known sth more about specific requirements. What kind of subject do they prefer or are grades from high school so important
alchyna
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EllenKendall)
Hi to all of you!

I've also been accepted to PSIA for fall 2014 but they said they would send an email with the student ID and so far I haven't gotten anything. Has anyone received this? Since the email also said that if you don't answer you lose your space it is freaking me out a little bit... :-/ Would be grateful to hear if anyone else is still waiting for this/has received it!
I was accepted into PSIA as well for the MDP and I have yet to receive and email or mail. I wrote to them and they said I would receive something by the end of the month.
EllenKendall
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was accepted into PSIA as well for the MDP and I have yet to receive and email or mail. I wrote to them and they said I would receive something by the end of the month.
Ah, ok, that's good to know! ^_^ Thanks for the answer.
gakuzo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is there anyone who got offer from PSIA, in particular except for MDP?
Now I am annoyed which school I should enroll, PSIA or LSE or UCL.

Posted from TSR Mobile
CloudzCake
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello everyone! I've just begun applying for SciencesPo, I am an undergraduate international student. It was said on ScPo website that two academical recommendations are necessary and the third one may be added. However, I cannot find a way to add the third referee on my admissions page. Perhaps you know how it is possible to do it? Thanks for any help!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?