The Student Room Group

Can anyone else not sleep.... Eeek results!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by c4ntsl33p
sorry , honest mistake...just registered. is there a way to undo it ?

Welcome :h:

There isn't a way to undo it but since you are new it won't actually harm their points :smile:
Reply 41
Original post by ColourDog
I've accepted i'm not sleeping any more tonight so have made a cup of tea! :tongue:

i accepted it yesterday morning , i can never sleep when important things are about to happen.
Reply 42
Original post by jonnyb123
http://www.alfatyping.com/freetypinggames/typing-defense.html

I'm playing that to keep me occupied till 6AM, lets see who can get the highest score!

or you know I'll just keep playing by myself...

This is quite an odd thing to do but just to let you know I wanted to thumb up your post but had none left...
Reply 43
Original post by Idle
Welcome :h:

There isn't a way to undo it but since you are new it won't actually harm their points :smile:

thanks :smile: ! its a shame i just discovered these forums now :/
Reply 44
Original post by c4ntsl33p
thanks :smile: ! its a shame i just discovered these forums now :/

Planning on uni? :awesome:
I'm sure I was up at around 0600 to check my UCAS those years ago (:moon:), but I slept pretty well before results as I recall. Not that I wasn't horribly worried, but... Damn, sleep is nice guys, you should try it. Makes the wait much shorter, too.
Reply 46
Original post by Idle
Planning on uni? :awesome:

yeah :smile:
Reply 47
I'm staying in a South Eastern Asian country so I'm already awake... it's 10am here. Can't do anything but waiting. It's horrible. If I was still in the UK I would've been sleeping and would wake up to the results...
Reply 48
Anyone know of a good film I could watch. Preferably a comedy but not too cheesy.
will help pass ~2 out of the 3 hours I have to wait
Reply 49
the sleep deprived me sitting infront of the pc mindlessly browsing youtube and this pops up in my recommended videos ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWULB9Aoopc XD . not helping youtube !
Reply 50
If anyone is having problems sleeping here's some advice, invent a time machine and send yourself two years back to when you registered for sixth form STOP registering and go to your local college and enrol on a BTEC Level 3 Diploma. Got my results 3 weeks ago but I knew what they were before I started the course anyway. I sleep like a person on benefits btw
Reply 51
Original post by JJMS
Anyone know of a good film I could watch. Preferably a comedy but not too cheesy.
will help pass ~2 out of the 3 hours I have to wait

Twilight? :tongue:

I joke errm I don't know many comedies ermm.. The Hangover?
Cant sleep so the last 2 hours has been artic monkeys non stop . God i love Alex Turner life would be simpler if i was him
My school is handing out results at 8am, but I don't want to go in before checking track... Argh!
I actually don't know whether to check track first or get my results. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Lol glad I'm not alone. Honestly thought I had developed a medical condition or something. 3 more hours or so ,guys and gals. Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by Idle
Twilight? :tongue:

I joke errm I don't know many comedies ermm.. The Hangover?

Thanks, I'm watching the life of Brian now haha
Original post by naijaboyc
Lol glad I'm not alone. Honestly thought I had developed a medical condition or something. 3 more hours or so ,guys and gals. Good luck!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, there's plenty of us still up! Good luck to you too! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone please tell me that not doing really well in a unit or two for AS is not really bad
Reply 59
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhjjhjjhhhhhhhhhh
I just woke up. Now I can't get back to sleep. An I'm absolutely terrified.
I can't do this!

Quick Reply

Latest