11 August, 12:22
    They knew and of course track wouldn't tell me :l

ReputationRep:
    7:39 Actuarial Science!

ReputationRep:
    7.30 on the dot !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Quote me in a reply when you've been to college and know what's happening :yes:
    Ok thanks.

ReputationRep:
    where do you see these times anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack93o)
    where do you see these times anyway?
    They are displayed on your Track under "Latest Updates".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sneha.vag)
    They are displayed on your Track under "Latest Updates".
    when I first logged in this morning, it was showing my insurance choice in the 'latest updates', even though I was accepted into my firm

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! Your place at London School of Economics and Political Science (University of London) L72 for Mathematics with Economics G1L1 has been confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    22:09 on 12th August

ReputationRep:
    7:58 Portsmouth Pharmacy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack93o)
    when I first logged in this morning, it was showing my insurance choice in the 'latest updates', even though I was accepted into my firm
    Funny thing is I received an email from my insurance choice offering me a changed course offer (apparently I didn't meet the conditions for my original offer) despite having been accepted by my firm. I think it's a small misunderstanding or something.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eXemp)
    8:00
    Congratulations! Your place at De Montfort University to study English and Media is confirmed.

WHEW!

Fantastic, congratulations! Can't wait to see you in September

ReputationRep:
    Quote me in a reply when you've been to college and know what's happening :yes:
    They've lost all trace of it. They said they're going to phone the exam board and ask for a late cash in.... I'm so confused and stressed. Terrified UCL will reject me because of this. Even though technically I have the grades even if I get 0 in this one exam. Got to phone UCL up in a sec.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    They've lost all trace of it. They said they're going to phone the exam board and ask for a late cash in.... I'm so confused and stressed. Terrified UCL will reject me because of this. Even though technically I have the grades even if I get 0 in this one exam. Got to phone UCL up in a sec.
    Yes, ring UCL immediately, but at the moment it sounds like things are being sorted out in the normal (correct!) fashion

ReputationRep:
    Yes, ring UCL immediately, but at the moment it sounds like things are being sorted out in the normal (correct!) fashion
    Yeah just phoned UCL and they said it's fine as long as it comes through before 31st August 5pm. My place is safe as long as I meet the requirements which I should anyway it's just a case of cashing in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANONYM00SE)
    Yeah just phoned UCL and they said it's fine as long as it comes through before 31st August 5pm. My place is safe as long as I meet the requirements which I should anyway it's just a case of cashing in.
    That's fantastic news!

ReputationRep:
    That's fantastic news!
    Thanks!
    I'm still really paranoid something bad will happen and the exam board have also lost all traces of my exam!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.