Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kid Wave)
    Just applied for Maths through clearing, got the verbal offer, awaiting confirmation!
    Best of luck with that, hope you make it!

Which course did you apply for? Bsc/Msc ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyl95)
    Best of luck with that, hope you make it!

Which course did you apply for? Bsc/Msc ?!
    BSc! Thinking whether to apply for accommodation, I live like 45 - 60 mins away (two buses) but I really want to get away from home for a little bit, quite stressful at times especially during exams, I really want to experience Uni life :P

ReputationRep:
    international business lancaster complex Gordon hall!!

ReputationRep:
    BSc! Thinking whether to apply for accommodation, I live like 45 - 60 mins away (two buses) but I really want to get away from home for a little bit, quite stressful at times especially during exams, I really want to experience Uni life :P
    Best of luck! Where abouts do you live? Applying for accommodation will be worth it in the long run, the effort/time wasted getting home each night isn't worth it. Plus people say "you build a community up there"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greax)
    international business lancaster complex Gordon hall!!
    Me too! What flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cassie512)
    Congratz! I will definitely be seeing you there next month then! have you got your accommodation sorted as well?
    ill be seeing you too! is yours with a placement ?

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck! Where abouts do you live? Applying for accommodation will be worth it in the long run, the effort/time wasted getting home each night isn't worth it. Plus people say "you build a community up there"
    Thank you! I live in the outskirts of Southall... Yeah exactly I don't want to spend that much time getting home then using the rest of it for studying haha. Yeah I really want to get the full experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurennorton)
    Me too! What flat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    056 flat 2 you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greax)
    056 flat 2 you??
    I'm in flat 55! How exciting

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe G)
    Has anyone started thinking about what to get involved in at uni? I think freshers is a really important time to start building on that CV!
    I haven't yet I really suck at interacting with people Apparently we get given a little Fresher's guide upon arrival with activities. Nightclubs aren't really my thing either

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! I live in the outskirts of Southall... Yeah exactly I don't want to spend that much time getting home then using the rest of it for studying haha. Yeah I really want to get the full experience
    Exactly, travelling home like that is very time-consuming when you could use that time for 'studying' (I.e.having fun) XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, travelling home like that is very time-consuming when you could use that time for 'studying' (I.e.having fun) XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, precisely!

ReputationRep:
    Just applied for Maths through clearing, got the verbal offer, awaiting confirmation!
    Anyone doing Maths? :3
    Hello, I'm also doing maths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MirandaVW)
    Great! Are you living on campus or at home?

ReputationRep:
    I was pretty much in the same boat as you.
    I live in feltham, but in the end decided experiencing the uni life is more important than saving a few thousand quid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjsmith94)
    I'll probably see you around, I'm doing Maths.
    Awesome man we'll meet up for some beers.
    Start up the Pre-freshers studentroom society or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robertilie)
    I was pretty much in the same boat as you.
    I live in feltham, but in the end decided experiencing the uni life is more important than saving a few thousand quid
    Lol, quite a hard decision at first isn't it? I guess I might just end up staying at Uni then

ReputationRep:
    Confirmed for Law =]!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephen Nicholas)
    Confirmed for Law =]!
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MirandaVW)
    Me too! Many many maths people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 17, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.