Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namelocscott)
    Me too! Surely they can't give us that much free time haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmaoo yeah it's only rob Allen aswell. There's got to be more tutors and also what the hell do we do for a whole week. It's definitely incomplete

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by popnit)
    Lmaoo yeah it's only rob Allen aswell. There's got to be more tutors and also what the hell do we do for a whole week. It's definitely incomplete

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Getting in £8000 debt a year for 1hr a week? Definitely not right that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namelocscott)
    Getting in £8000 debt a year for 1hr a week? Definitely not right that!
    Ha I know! Hope they sort it soon. I really wanna know!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the timetable is still under construction haha hope it's sorted soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizScience)
    Apparently the timetable is still under construction haha hope it's sorted soon
    Have you rang the uni and asked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Someone informed me of this summer bridging maths thing we had to do. I hadn't received it but was wondering if anyone else hasn't and also those who have received it...have you done it?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not received summer bridging maths thing and no I emailed and asked to check cause I didn't think us being in on just a Tuesday was right it'll update after we enroll on the 23rd apparently

ReputationRep:
    Not received summer bridging maths thing and no I emailed and asked to check cause I didn't think us being in on just a Tuesday was right it'll update after we enroll on the 23rd apparently
    Oh okay I won't bother with it then cause its too late and plus they didn't send me anything via email about it. Ahh ok cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay I won't bother with it then cause its too late and plus they didn't send me anything via email about it. Ahh ok cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No worries I'd never heard of it till now

ReputationRep:
    No worries I'd never heard of it till now
    We should be fine then. Just glad I'm not the only one. Did you apply for this course thru clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Re. summer maths, if I remember correctly from the open day, the bridging maths summer school would be offered to the folks who struggled on the maths element of the test.

ReputationRep:
    We should be fine then. Just glad I'm not the only one. Did you apply for this course thru clearing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I just applied through college for a forensic course but some of my work had gone missing on my last few weeks so instead of me having to go through another 2 years of college they offered me this

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone had an update on their timetable I've now got lectures for Monday and Tuesday but surely were not in for just 2 days

Any news?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am! So nervous about starting.

ReputationRep:
    Has everyone had an update on their timetable I've now got lectures for Monday and Tuesday but surely were not in for just 2 days

Any news?
    I think they're still sorting out the timetable themselves yet.

ReputationRep:
    I am! I'm so nervous, I'm not good with meeting new people.

ReputationRep:
    Me too guys I'm terrible meeting new people I'm either really quiet or really chatty well have to meet up on the day of enrollment do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the date for enrolment??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    24th I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Me too guys I'm terrible meeting new people I'm either really quiet or really chatty well have to meet up on the day of enrollment do you think?
    Definitely, It would be so nice to know someone already!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.