Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You Forever)
    Coming from someone called sloaney pony, a bit rich isnt it?
    So my random username picked in 5 seconds on a random Internet forum implies what exactly about me again? *tellmemore* :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Insecure/10

ReputationRep:
    Would a guy date you? Yes. I would love to do many other things with you.

Spoiler:
    Show
    such as reading and train spotting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
    U look like a sexy spanish woman? What country r u from hot bunny?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you should just be called desperate slut. Its saddening, sorry but this is my honest impression.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a white knight here. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza.anne)
    You're obviously very attractive but you sound pretty annoying.
    'Very attractive'? I don't think so, she's a 6/10 at best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    'Very attractive'? I don't think so, she's a 6/10 at best.
    Well I think she's very pretty. You're a bit harsh. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly you should just be called desperate slut. Its saddening, sorry but this is my honest impression.Edit: Inb4 warning points for 'offensiveness' even though she asked
    Now I remember where I've seen you on TSR before. Seriously? Calling me a "desperate slut" when you're quite clearly a misogynistic virgin (and not through choice) and pathetic pickup artist? I'd love to see you say that to my face in real life, I bet you're not exactly what people call popular or socially aware. :rofl:

Adding to ignore list, I've got way better things to do than argue with losers.

ReputationRep:
    And these woman here being mean with red marks on your post are jelous women. They dislike you bcause youre beautfiul with a big heart. Ignore them. They say annoying theyre annoyed by your beauty and beautiful smile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    Now I remember where I've seen you on TSR before. Seriously? Calling me a "desperate slut" when you're quite clearly a misogynistic virgin (and not through choice) and pathetic pickup artist? I'd love to see you say that to my face in real life, I bet you're not exactly what people call popular or socially aware. :rofl:

Adding to ignore list, I've got way better things to do than argue with losers.
    Y u always ready to fight pony. Ur posts always angry. Raunchy lady.

ReputationRep:
    you're pretty.
    I don't think there is that much you could do to 'improve' your looks.
    You look fine. Just be happy - don't try to fix things which aren't broken :cool:.

ReputationRep:
    Really why would you post a post like this :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're really pretty, but I hope you didn't just make this thread to fish for compliments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you know the answer.
    But anyway, what's weird about shouting hey macarena. To me its a really awkward, annoying, desperate attempt to be funny, just like when people shout bogies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnzoC)
    Y u always ready to fight pony. Ur posts always angry. Raunchy lady.
    Hardly. I just don't take crap from people on the Internet which is probably why some of my posts stand out.

Social status exists for a reason in real life - if you know someone is always saying ridiculous things and generally needs to grow up, you probably won't talk to them or ignore them. Or just make fun of them for it. On the Internet, however, you get way too many random keyboard warriors throwing out insults for no reason, because they know that the people they're insulting are probably the kind who would laugh at them for it in real life, but no-one can socially ostracise them for acting like a loser when they're behind a screen. People say and do stuff on the Internet they would never do in real life, in fact the OP of this thread probably wouldn't ask people she knows the same stuff she has here (assuming she actually owns the pictures, which I don't think she does given how many troll threads she's made recently).

People who start heated arguments and pissing contests for no reason (as opposed to standing up to it, which is what I generally do) are usually not doing too well in real life, so act out their frustrations on a keyboard. Look at all the Twitter trolls who've been outed lately, many of them are unemployed and still living with their parents at the age of 30.

I have no problem dealing with such stuff, though it's a good thing TSR provides an ignore list as well.

ReputationRep:
    Reverse searching came back with nothing - you're free to make everyone jealous of your looks OP

She's not on your level

ReputationRep:
    So the thread is titled What do you think of me, yet several people feel the need to point out that the OP is looking for compliments? Pointlessly stating the obvious - A*
    Also would have gone for an inb4 jealous *****es and an inb4 male virgins put down girl who wouldn't touch them anyway... but clearly I'm miles too late on both fronts.

OP, you're pretty hot and your personality seems to be the same as some of my girl mates.
    Would date then bang/10.

ReputationRep:
    OP this is one of many threads where someone who clearly knows they're pretty asks for validation and then denies they're attention whoring.

Yes, you are. And you're not fooling anybody otherwise. Especially with the describing yourself part...

Sure make the thread. But don't try to kid anybody you're not fishing for compliments. At least have the balls to admit what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    You're too nice.

I am not trying to offend you hear or anything, just thought I'd say something I've noticed. I've noticed that a lot of girls exaggerate how pretty average looking girls are, my theory is that they do this to make themselves feel better about the way they look.

Once again, I mean no offensive by this.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    You're too nice.

I am not trying to offend you hear or anything, just thought I'd say something I've noticed. I've noticed that a lot of girls exaggerate how pretty average looking girls are, my theory is that they do this to make themselves feel better about the way they look.

Once again, I mean no offensive by this.
    Eliza is right though

She is at least a 7 out if 10

Her features are very good, her teeth are white and she has great facial symmetry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.