Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do in this situation? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    Well I wouldn't like to bump into you! If they had a gun then they could probably kill me before I had even made any serious damage with my hanger or potato chopper so I wouldn't make such a foolish move Tactically it makes more sense to form a team...thus you can have lookouts and a better chance of killing a zombie if your not just on your own. What about sleep...if your by yourself it would be too risky to fall asleep somewhere and days without sleep would kill you anyway. I would explain all this to the mysterious survivor with the gun and he would see that my way makes more sense
    What if he was a rapist though, you cant take chances can you.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Flahey)
    What if he was a rapist though, you cant take chances can you.
    Would have to take the risk, I would have to be pretty unlucky if the only other survivor I meet has those kind of things on his mind...anyway I'd like to see him try...remember I still have the hanger and potato chopper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~)
    Would have to take the risk, I would have to be pretty unlucky if the only other survivor I meet has those kind of things on his mind...anyway I'd like to see him try...remember I still have the hanger and potato chopper
    The dreaded potato chopper! Well yeah I mean maybe im pessimistic but without police etc rape etc would probably become commonplace, people are really ****ed up. How strong are you? I'm imaging a 6ft3 marine :P
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The dreaded potato chopper! Well yeah I mean maybe im pessimistic but without police etc rape etc would probably become commonplace, people are really ****ed up. How strong are you? I'm imaging a 6ft3 marine :P
    Ah I guess so. And not strong at all haha...but hopefully smart/strong enough to survive a possible zombie attack

ReputationRep:
    Depends really. I'd definitely want to make sure that my family are safe so I'd probably break into a secondary school (down my road - takes 1 minute) and barricade ourselves on the 3rd floor. Get food, knifes from the kitchen and bring them up. I'd also bring baseball bats and hockey stickd/javelins from the sports rooms.

I'd then go to the tech room at the school and get some soldering machines and weld bits of metal together to try and barricade the doors up as much as possible. I'd then find rope, or make rope using football bibs or something to chuck down a window and make a quick escape just encase the zombies manage to get through my barricades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Well, at least your mum would stand there :laugh: I lived in the same house as my sister, so in late evening I was going to upper floor through the other floor that had no lights (lights were broken and it was very dark in the corridors) and used to ask my mum to stand by door on our floor with lights on, so that there would be some light in the corridors.. Erm, but she always goes back to the room and I'm freaking out somewhere in the dark trying to see stairs and go to my sister :laugh: And always think that someone is standing at the corner :toofunny: That's so scary :laugh:
    LOL yh my mum was nice enough but used to get so annoyed! And that must have been terrifying! I have to have lights on, especially in the night when it's dark. And I'm always scared that when the lights go out, the 'infected' will get me. I used to sleep with my mum for some nights too. LOL I used to be stuck to her like glue and would never let go, because we were in complete darkness (my mum prefers it that way).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theJdog)
    LOL yh my mum was nice enough but used to get so annoyed! And that must have been terrifying! I have to have lights on, especially in the night when it's dark. And I'm always scared that when the lights go out, the 'infected' will get me. I used to sleep with my mum for some nights too. LOL I used to be stuck to her like glue and would never let go, because we were in complete darkness (my mum prefers it that way).
    Apparently there are reports of people biting people in the unrest in egypt. watch out the infected are coming for you.. tonight

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there are reports of people biting people in the unrest in egypt. watch out the infected are coming for you.. tonight
    Oh crap! Don't scare me! I think I'll go to bed with my mum tonight . . .

And btw biting people is disgusting. Unless it's self defence, in which case, it is always the correct thing to do.

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap! Don't scare me! I think I'll go to bed with my mum tonight . . .
    Dw its normal to sleep with your mum, I sleep with her all the time

ReputationRep:
    go to the local iceland, then get on a boat and gtfo of their

ReputationRep:
    Dw its normal to sleep with your mum, I sleep with her all the time
    Aw That's sweet! Though I move a lot in my sleep and do 360's. Yeah, I don't think I'm a pleasure to sleep next to

ReputationRep:
    Aw That's sweet! Though I move a lot in my sleep and do 360's. Yeah, I don't think I'm a pleasure to sleep next to
    You might want to re read my post :P.

ReputationRep:
    You might want to re read my post :P.
    LOL! Ahahaaahaha! That's so funny!

I don't get it . . . . . .

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Ahahaaahaha! That's so funny!I don't get it . . . . . .
    Dw it wasnt really that funny, but ill explain it for the sake of clearning it up. 1. You said " I like to sleep with my mum" I said " Me too, I sleep with her ( your mum) all the time" So i was implying that I engaged in penetrative intercourse with .. your mother, yeah it sounds even more juvenile now i've strewn it all out.

ReputationRep:
    Dw it wasnt really that funny, but ill explain it for the sake of clearning it up. 1. You said " I like to sleep with my mum" I said " Me too, I sleep with her ( your mum) all the time" So i was implying that I engaged in penetrative intercourse with .. your mother, yeah it sounds even more juvenile now i've strewn it all out.
    LOL, I thought you did, but I didn't want to seem dirty minded. I thought it was just a typo! Yeah, did you have fun then?

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I thought you did, but I didn't want to seem dirty minded. I thought it was just a typo! Yeah, did you have fun then?
    Twas mind blowing...annnnyyyywaaaays

ReputationRep:
    Twas mind blowing...annnnyyyywaaaays
    LOL. . . yeah, kind of a sensitive topic. I wonder how we went from talking about 28 Days Later to this! Ah the things teenagers do . . .

ReputationRep:
    That probably looks so funny :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    That probably looks so funny :teehee:
    LOL yh it probably would. And if my mum turns around and faces the other side (so basically her back is towards me) then I get sort of panicky and then am desperate to grasp onto any bit of my mum I can find. Sometimes I give up finding her hand and just dump my leg on her. And if I need to turn around then I just put my other leg on her, which looks a bit awkward. If you take a bird's eye view of me, I'll probably look like a prat.

ReputationRep:
    LOL yh it probably would. And if my mum turns around and faces the other side (so basically her back is towards me) then I get sort of panicky and then am desperate to grasp onto any bit of my mum I can find. Sometimes I give up finding her hand and just dump my leg on her. And if I need to turn around then I just put my other leg on her, which looks a bit awkward. If you take a bird's eye view of me, I'll probably look like a prat.
    :toofunny:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.