Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stephanie940)
    Haha pretty much. Just have to get all my books and then i'm ready,how about you?. You live in the UK or you moving here?
    Me? I don't know if you could say i'm ready per say lol, I still have to get 2 more books and school supplies like pens/binders. My Canadian binders don't fit English style paper.

I live in England now, moved here back in June (Duel Nationality). I just realized that I never introduced myself, my name is Phillip =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psl007)
    Me? I don't know if you could say i'm ready per say lol, I still have to get 2 more books and school supplies like pens/binders. My Canadian binders don't fit English style paper.

I live in England now, moved here back in June (Duel Nationality). I just realized that I never introduced myself, my name is Phillip =)
    Oh right cool .where did you find your books? Because there is so many places to get them from and I have no idea where to start. Nice to meet you Phillip,my name is Stephanie but you can see that from my name lol :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh right cool .where did you find your books? Because there is so many places to get them from and I have no idea where to start. Nice to meet you Phillip,my name is Stephanie but you can see that from my name lol :P
    Well it's very nice to e-meet you Stephanie lol. What made you want to take law at uni?

I bought my books from the Oxford Press website and Blackwells online. When I was looking for them I called up the Blackwells online store and got the lady on the phone to give me the ISBN numbers for the books. It saved me from searching around lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well it's very nice to e-meet you Stephanie lol. What made you want to take law at uni?

I bought my books from the Oxford Press website and Blackwells online. When I was looking for them I called up the Blackwells online store and got the lady on the phone to give me the ISBN numbers for the books. It saved me from searching around lol.
    Lol well I've always had an interest in law and then I took it in college and realised it's something I am actually good at so I decided to take it. Oh that's pretty good then

ReputationRep:

Dunno if you wanna add me on facebook????

ReputationRep:
    Lol well I've always had an interest in law and then I took it in college and realised it's something I am actually good at so I decided to take it. Oh that's pretty good then
    Dunno if you wanna add me on facebook????
    Good at it you say, I know who i'm sitting next too in the classes :P

I'll add you on Facebook, who do I search for

ReputationRep:
    Good at it you say, I know who i'm sitting next too in the classes :P

I'll add you on Facebook, who do I search for
    Lol Yeah you will and search Stephanie Nutt. Should be a picture with three girls, I'm the one of the left

ReputationRep:
    Lol Yeah you will and search Stephanie Nutt. Should be a picture with three girls, I'm the one of the left
    If you get a request from someone called Phillip Langdon, then that's me. If you need any computer help while at uni just ask lol =)

ReputationRep:
    If you get a request from someone called Phillip Langdon, then that's me. If you need any computer help while at uni just ask lol =)

Haha thanks

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks
    Also if you need help on anything else just ask =).

You excited for the 'Freshers Week'?

ReputationRep:
    Also if you need help on anything else just ask =).

You excited for the 'Freshers Week'?
    Thanks. Yeah I am to be honest,how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Yeah I am to be honest,how about you?
    Me? I did quite a few of them when I was in Canada during my Uni days. I think I maybe a little too old for it and most likely couldn't keep up with you lol.

ReputationRep:
    Me? I did quite a few of them when I was in Canada during my Uni days. I think I maybe a little too old for it and most likely couldn't keep up with you lol.
    Lol haha awww and well you can look forward to meeting new people

ReputationRep:
    Lol haha awww and well you can look forward to meeting new people
    That's very true, well you have already meet one person from the course so far ....oh and can I reserve my spot at your house to eat every Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    That's very true, well you have already meet one person from the course so far ....oh and can I reserve my spot at your house to eat every Wednesday
    you're my second haha and my mum probably wouldn't mind doing that for people,she is one of those mothers that is like feed people and make sure they're not starving hahaa.

ReputationRep:
    you're my second haha and my mum probably wouldn't mind doing that for people,she is one of those mothers that is like feed people and make sure they're not starving hahaa.
    Yeah it's official, i'm so going over to your place now for food! lol ...Does your mom take food requests :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's official, i'm so going over to your place now for food! lol ...Does your mom take food requests :P

Haha,she probably would!

ReputationRep:
    Haha,she probably would!
    Wicked! I'll make a menu of the foods I like :P

Only about 11 more days still classes start

ReputationRep:
    Wicked! I'll make a menu of the foods I like :P

Only about 11 more days still classes start
    HAHA lol ok

ReputationRep:
    HAHA lol ok
    You mentioned that your living at home for the school year, how come your not in res? (or halls as they say over here lol)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.