Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

who do women find more attractive: Watch

Announcements

(Original post by rock_climber86)
    I refer you to post 6:

point made

/discussion, now gtfo you racist knob
    Racism gone wild :lol:

I fail to see why it is racist to say you find black people unattractive. Attractiveness is entirely based on visual discrimination...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Treeroy)
    1) I didn't edit it, a mod did.
    2) What I said was that although Bolt is better looking, I don't like either of them because I find black skin unattractive... apparently that's racist :rolleyes:
    I'll speak to a mod as to why it was edited - I don't see what's wrong with not being attracted to certain physical attributes (in this case skin colour).

Post 29 should give you an idea of what I was saying
    If not on the basis of racism, I probably would have negged you anyway for being shallow.

But hey, each to his own.

ReputationRep:
    Mo Farah. His physique is endearing and he seems down to earth and really kind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    If not on the basis of racism, I probably would have negged you anyway for being shallow.

But hey, each to his own.
    I don't tend to date people who are a turn off for me, including in this hypothetical thread. I don't honestly think it's shallow to not want someone because you don't find them attractive, but in any case, I don't care about being shallow.
    (Also, I've reverted the post now.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    It's mostly uneducated, chav-ish girls who like big muscles though.
    what an outrageous comment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelB11)
    Mo Farah - not because of looks but because he isn't full of himself like Usain Bolt obviously is. Women like to be treated well above everything else in the long term. Bolt would treat you as disposable (like George Clooney and Simon Cowell treat their various gorgeous girlfriends) - Mo Farah would not and indeed is married.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah the comments Bolt made before the World Championships really surprised me. Of course he's earned his success and glory but I always think it's nice to humble yourself and not brag.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Physically - Bolt without a doubt.
    Personality - on TV Mo comes across as a sweetie the way he treats his step daughter and always mentioning his family like today when he said he feels like hes missing out on his twins growing up. Bolt comes across as a showman on TV, in reality who knows what hes like. He could be really lovely just have a outgoing, fun side to him - if so, id go for him. If he is actually really up himself, then Mo

..So i guess for me, it boils down to personality and as i dont know either too well i cant really make the decision.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the two......Bolt..his height is a bonus (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Usain Bolt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Advice)
    Yeah the comments Bolt made before the World Championships really surprised me. Of course he's earned his success and glory but I always think it's nice to humble yourself and not brag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What comments did he make? He always seemed quite modest when I saw him interviewed.:confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.