Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im 19, female, and I am quite attractive.

I've had two boyfriends, one for 2 to three years whom i was never physically intimate with. And one I have had for a little over a year and a half.

I had sex once with my current boyfriend, and I was a virgin.

I always feel really turned on and I have no idea why, I must fantasize about **** all the time, and it takes me quite a lot to not um, masturbate lol.

On the other hand, I had sex and absolutely hated it. Did not feel a thing except pain, did not orgasm. Nothing

He did though. Five times.

What is wrong with me, I think my vagina is broken.

This is not a troll.
    You are either a troll or you're a lesbian.

ReputationRep:
    Im 19, female, and I am quite attractive.

I've had two boyfriends, one for 2 to three years whom i was never physically intimate with. And one I have had for a little over a year and a half.

I had sex once with my current boyfriend, and I was a virgin.

I always feel really turned on and I have no idea why, I must fantasize about **** all the time, and it takes me quite a lot to not um, masturbate lol.

On the other hand, I had sex and absolutely hated it. Did not feel a thing except pain, did not orgasm. Nothing

He did though. Five times.

What is wrong with me, I think my vagina is broken.

This is not a troll.

Keep at it, your vagina will get use to it

ReputationRep:
    But wouldn't that just be so shallow?
    Breaking it off with him, because I don't find him very attractive?
    I really do like him, he is a very nice person..

I think while we were doing um, it perhaps one of the reasons I could not reach climax was because I knew he had 'history' with other girls. He used to be a little bit of a, well how do I put this nicely.. manhoe.
    On the other hand, I have absolutely no history of being physically intimate with another man/woman anything. Reason being, because I was 'saving' myself.
    No, it wouldn't be shallow. It's commonly accepted that being sexually attracted to someone with whom you are in a romantic/sexual relationship is just as important as liking their personality. I think that [satisfying] sex bonds a couple, and there should definitely be chemistry and a want/need to sleep together. Otherwise, you really may as well just be friends.

That second part is interesting - a woman's sexuality is extremely psychological, and if there are any doubts/niggles/upsets with your partner, it WILL impact your enjoyment in the bedroom. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the way you feel about his past is affecting your sex life.

As for your later post where you state that you're sometimes attracted to women - do you mean sexually? If so, perhaps that's worth exploring. You may suddenly find yourself orgasming all over the place!

ReputationRep:
    Oh OP at your age I was the same. My first (and only) boyfriend can fulfill all my sexual needs and so I don't feel the need to constantly masturbate anymore. If you feel that sex is only painful and not fulfilling, then maybe you should just give your boyfriend tips during sex on how to do it. Most men don't know how to do it right at the beginning, so he'll probably be thankful if you directed him towards whatever feels best for you.

Too personal to not make anonymous, but it actually took me a few years of patience to completely teach my boyfriend how to have sex in a way that satisfies me.

If you really love his personality then I think you should just put in the effort into teaching him and then you'll just want to have sex all the times. Even if you think he's experienced, he might have just been having sex in a mechanical way with all the girls he's been with so far. I find that most "good" things during sex are actually psychological i.e. not the actual sex but rather what he says/does, and then the sex becomes x10 better.

ReputationRep:
    For gods sake this is NOT a troll I am serious.

I hated sex, and yet I fantasise and feel so turned on all the time?
    That just isnt logically possible.
    Actually, this is pretty normal. Firstly, you're accustomed to your own way of doing it, and unless you use a dildo (sorry to be graphic) chances are, sex is nothing like that. Sex can also be very painful on the first time, especially if you haven't done enough foreplay.
    Also, you didn't give yourself time to get used to it! If it hurts the first time, by the third or fourth time I guarantee you will start enjoying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonfly07)
    Oh OP at your age I was the same. My first (and only) boyfriend can fulfill all my sexual needs and so I don't feel the need to constantly masturbate anymore. If you feel that sex is only painful and not fulfilling, then maybe you should just give your boyfriend tips during sex on how to do it. Most men don't know how to do it right at the beginning, so he'll probably be thankful if you directed him towards whatever feels best for you.
    This.
    Once you're more open with each other, which you may be already, I don't know, you'll be able to direct him to whatever feels good, and the more he satisfies you, the less you'll feel a need to DIY it. ^_^

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.