Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi79)
    I'm trying my best to think of it as more of an informal discussion than an interview I've booked a hotel the night before just in case I hit loads of traffic driving up on the day. The actual group interview itself is just 45mins - which is less than I thought it would be x
    That's a good way of thinking! haha, good idea Ive just looked at the documents which we need to bring, and I haven't got my BTEC certificate through yet! I only have the online results. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi79)
    I think it's Nottingham campus as that's where the open day was. Did you want to study at Derby campus? that may be where the confusion is ??? but not entirely sure though x
    No just i told them any campus b'cose I will have to move anyway place is available so they told me Derby. You are right is where I got confusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by :) Lauraaa :))
    That's a good way of thinking! haha, good idea Ive just looked at the documents which we need to bring, and I haven't got my BTEC certificate through yet! I only have the online results. x
    I think is its ok if you are able to print it out.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry I was in the same boat and checked with the uni who said as long as you show a print out or they can view your results online that should be ok. Its only once they offer you a place they want the actual certificates but you should have them through soon. If not, check with your college as I asked to pick mine up in person once I realised they have had them in their office for 2 weeks!!! Btw what is the course code we add onto clearing as the only course code I can see on Ucas is B740 Bsc Nursing (adult) but its the 2014 entry so is that the one you input? x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if we will be asked to take any tests on Tuesday or is it just the group interview ?....nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nursetobe2013)
    Does anyone know if we will be asked to take any tests on Tuesday or is it just the group interview ?....nervous!
    No tests just interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi79)
    Don't worry I was in the same boat and checked with the uni who said as long as you show a print out or they can view your results online that should be ok. Its only once they offer you a place they want the actual certificates but you should have them through soon. If not, check with your college as I asked to pick mine up in person once I realised they have had them in their office for 2 weeks!!! Btw what is the course code we add onto clearing as the only course code I can see on Ucas is B740 Bsc Nursing (adult) but its the 2014 entry so is that the one you input? x
    Thank you! There should be one on the 2013 entry? The course code is the one you've said (B740) so im not sure why it isn't showing up for the 2013 entry anymore Im kind of late with my reply, so let me know if you've found it? x

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! There should be one on the 2013 entry? The course code is the one you've said (B740) so im not sure why it isn't showing up for the 2013 entry anymore Im kind of late with my reply, so let me know if you've found it? x
    Thanks I just added it! so nervous I can't sleep! Hopefully see you tomorrow and good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah-Janexx)
    Hi. I had an interview for adult nursing at the university of Cumbria today and they said they should get back to me within a week. I'm just worried that if I don't get in then there will be no places left in clearing on any course. Anyone got any advice or anything? I was going to try for criminology along with psychology possibly if I didn't get into this course. I really hope I do get into this course though :/ is the criminology and psychology course still likely to have places next week? I'm so worried :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I was at an interview the for adult nursing. I'm unsure if I saw you? That's if you where at the same campus. I'm in the same situation. I have rang around clearing this morning and most university's are now full for adult nursing. Hope we hear soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE= Lauraaa ;44013319]
    (Original post by Delly2)

I have the course code.
    Good! They have just send me a message again. My interview is in Derby Campus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi79)
    I think it's Nottingham campus as that's where the open day was. Did you want to study at Derby campus? that may be where the confusion is ??? but not entirely sure though x

Dam they sent me an email again telling me I got wrong email is not Nottingham Campus is Derby Campus. I am gonna change ticket or buy other from Notti to Derby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi79)
    Thanks I just added it! so nervous I can't sleep! Hopefully see you tomorrow and good luck x
    Im glad you found it! Good luck to you too! May see you tomorrow. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delly2)
    No tests just interview

Thank you. Good luck today everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhi79)
    x
    How did you find the interview? Have you heard anything back yet? x

ReputationRep:
    I was at the selection day and I am just so impatient. Even tho they said we would get a response in about a weeks time I have still checked UCAS loads already. I got the chance to meet quite a few nice ppl n love the course. We just have to play the waiting game I suppose.

The group interview was quite interesting and it was really nice to hear about other peoples life experiences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hennyg)
    I was at the selection day and I am just so impatient. Even tho they said we would get a response in about a weeks time I have still checked UCAS loads already. I got the chance to meet quite a few nice ppl n love the course. We just have to play the waiting game I suppose.

The group interview was quite interesting and it was really nice to hear about other peoples life experiences.
    I know how you feel completely! I keep checking track too and becoming worried that I may find an unsuccessful! It was definitely! If you don't mind me asking, what qualifications do you have? Its just I found out I failed one of my maths module today, and I realise its an entry requirements, so im uncertain whether to ring and see if they'll let me re-take my last module whilst on the course, but then again, they may not even be offering me a place based on interview, so im kind of stuck currently!

ReputationRep:
    I think you should take it easy 4 now. They are gonna pick us on how well we came across on the selection day and whether we were passionate about nursing as well as results. xx I hope you get through. Just see what they say. They may see you are perfect for the course and let you in. We haven't got our application outcome yet lol

Me. I have a degree in Biomedical Science and A Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Art. AS in Maths.

ReputationRep:
    Who interviewed you and how did ur group interview go?

ReputationRep:
    Check ur ucas

Congratulations, your place at The University of Nottingham for Nursing (Adult) has been confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hennyg)
    Check ur ucas

Congratulations, your place at The University of Nottingham for Nursing (Adult) has been confirmed. The university or college should now send you more information.
    Congrats! They haven't made a decision about me yet unfortunately Do you have GCSE maths? Who interviewed you? I had a lady with blonde hair, but cannot remember her name! Did you speak much during the interview? Do you have any experience?

Sorry for all the questions, just nervous!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.