Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the worst TV series you have seen? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Breaking Bad...

....just kidding

made in chelsea, geordie shore, that kind of ****e also any american version of a uk original (i'm looking at you, inbetweeners USA)

ReputationRep:
    Almost every show on ITV, from first thing in the morning to last thing at night it's dross, dross, dross, dross, The Chase, dross, dross, dross, dross celebrity special, dross celebrity special, the news, dross, dross celebrity special. 7 days a week.

ReputationRep:
    Big bang theory. Every episode is almost exactly the same.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Big Bang Theory. This pic seems to sum it up:

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  216.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Miranda, always Miranda.

ReputationRep:
    The big bang theory.

-Cringy and not funny

ReputationRep:
    Sex and the City. I'd rather eat dried mouse droppings than watch that horrendously shallow pile of utter drivel. My mum and sister are fans so I've had to endure a few episodes. I was this close to taking the AA batteries out of the remote and shoving them into my ears. And eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Skins.

ReputationRep:
    Big Bang Theory. Season 3 onwards of Skins. Lost after season 2. Hollyoaks.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of ones I've actually watched (or tried to watch before giving up), probably Atlantis or Terra Nova. Revolution gets an honourable mention, as does Father of the Pride (winner of the animated category).

Big Bag Theory is more overrated than just plain bad, the Essex/Geordie things aren't trying to be anything other than tacky ****, but the first four just wholly failed at what they tried to do. Unless they tried to make either an unwatchable drama series with no discernable storyline, acting talent and so many plot holes they make a mountain dirt road look smooth and well-laid, or a horrible animation with Siegfreid and Roy in it, which was particularly well-timed because Roy had just been mauled by a lion when it was aired.

ReputationRep:
    I Love My Country is a good shout.

I would go for Heroes (after series 1). The first series was so good, and it fell soooooooo far in subsequent series.

And a controversial one maybe: Downton Abbey. It's just a soap opera with and for posh people who don't think they're watching a soap. The plot (such as it is) is nonsensical, the writing is abominable. Just because it has famous people in it and high production values people think it's good. I am unfortunately exposed to it because the Mrs watches it.

ReputationRep:
    Geordie Shore.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Stargate Universe. I love SG-1 and Atlantis but I just couldn't get into Universe. I was bored to tears watching it.

ReputationRep:
    the last couple of series as Big Brother.

ReputationRep:
    and this series of Big Brother.

ReputationRep:
    My wife and kids, don't really like gag a second tv audience shows, as there always really not funny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.