Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Room 9 in F3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry, f5. I was that relieved to find people from my own flat I rushed to create an account without reading the rest of the thread.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha it's okay, ive found quite a few people in f5, you shouldn't have any trouble finding more

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wait, does the number refer to the floor level? So are people with D3, E3, F3 etc next to each other?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seems a bit mental just finding someone we'll be living with on a forum, what are we supposed to do from here?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, the numbers are the levels but the blocks are paired up I think, so A+B, C+D, E+F I may be wrong but that's what I've deciphered so far. & I know, it is a bit weird to meet people you'll be around for the next year, I have no idea where to go from here but it adds to the anticipation though!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemint)
    Have you joined the Wimberry facebook group? I've asked to join but not been accepted yet I'm room 6 btw
    I haven't been accepted either, there's ten in our flat just so you know

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackevans1995)
    Seems a bit mental just finding someone we'll be living with on a forum, what are we supposed to do from here?
    (Original post by sandedtoes)
    I haven't been accepted either, there's ten in our flat just so you know

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So, there's us 3 so far on here right? Or have I missed somebody? I have no idea what to do from here either.

ReputationRep:
    I've not been accepted into the Facebook group yet either. It'd be helpful if the admins would let us on, I imagine there's quite a few in the same situation. At least that way we could add each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemint)
    So, there's us 3 so far on here right? Or have I missed somebody? I have no idea what to do from here either.
    I'll send you both a private message on here, see if we can get each other on Facebook or Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackevans1995)
    What room are you in? Looks like we're flat mates

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandedtoes)
    What room are you in? Looks like we're flat mates

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm room 9. Did you get my message? I'm new to this forum so can't be sure I'm doing it properly.

ReputationRep:
    hey guys turns out I'm also in Wimberry Apartments, flat F5 room 1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callumcooney1995)
    hey guys turns out I'm also in Wimberry Apartments, flat F5 room 1
    I've sent you a private message

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello people I'm in flat F6, anybody else out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carys24)
    Hello people I'm in flat F6, anybody else out there?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/165925166926894/ there are F6s on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riley F.)
    Yeah, think i'm Wimberry E3.
    I'm in e3 too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.