Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haha that made me chuckle! I have been and brought new clothes today specifically for uni lol 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I shall do mine today I think, just need to buy pens and notebooks and I'm done I think ... it's soooo close now. Hoping to enrol today at the Telford campus, don't fancy doing it next week:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im taking pad and pen plus diary for key dates etc. Bit gutted because it's my son's birthday induction day :sigh: so won't get to see him until I come home.x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I can understand that, it was my daughters birthday the other day and I did think about next year when it's their birthdays and I might not be able to be there as much. I would probably have the day off lol! Obviously you can't as it's an important one:/ he might get more fuss this year as you will make the most of the time you do have))

Never thought about a diary, hmm defo going to add that to my list!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=lc79;44448148]Im taking pad and pen plus diary for key dates etc. Bit gutted because it's my son's birthday induction day :sigh: so won't get to see him until I come home.x

Oh that's gutting, I'm sure you will make his birthday special once you're done at induction ☺

Diary, I have brought one of those lol I must remember to take it! I think the nerves have gone now, just got excitement for starting kick in today 😁 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He will be with my parents all day so going to ask them to do something nice with him until I get back and I will take him later with his sisters

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im nervous and excited about starting, the first day is the hardest when you don't know anyone but I soon made friends when I was doing the leap course hope be same this time. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Only just seen this thread.... Im a 'mature' student...(well im 41, I refuse to be mature tho!) doing SNIS & CFS. Excited & nervous now and cant wait to start! Living at home with my 11 year old son, he's just started Year 7 so we went 'back to school' shopping together..pens, pads, pencils, folders and a new bag each. A diary is essential!! Im sure ill see some of you around Walsall campus on induction day!! Cant wait!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayneh72)
    Only just seen this thread.... Im a 'mature' student...(well im 41, I refuse to be mature tho!) doing SNIS & CFS. Excited & nervous now and cant wait to start! Living at home with my 11 year old son, he's just started Year 7 so we went 'back to school' shopping together..pens, pads, pencils, folders and a new bag each. A diary is essential!! Im sure ill see some of you around Walsall campus on induction day!! Cant wait!!!!
    Hi :-D

Your doing the same course as me! I have 4 children and my 11 year old has just started big school as well. You won't need ring binder folders just clear front wallets to hand work in :-) we are down for two days induction not sure if we have to attend both though x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.