Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No it is fine just as long as the males are not black

(Original post by Gray Wolf)
    Well, you know ice cream, they have many flavours, there is vanilla, cranberry and chocolate yet they all have one thing in common, they are all cold. Go figure.
    Thy are also found on ice cream cones :dunce:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustMe20)
    And this is why society is going to ****
    I'm sorry but it's not. It doesn't affect you in the slightest so why are you bothered?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, but if you persist in just having NSA sex with different blokes then before long there will be few other conclusions for people to draw.. realtalk

My friend lost her virginity when she was 14, she's now 16. In those 2 years she has shagged at least 10+ people...THAT, my friends, is a slut.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    you are not a slut. Make sure you wear an IUD/IUS or an implant. make sure you dont get pregnant while doing this. you do not want to end up having an abortion then regretting it for the rest of your life.

ReputationRep:
    It's your body, stick whatever you want into it provided it isn't hurting anyone else who cares

That's my outlook on life.

ReputationRep:
    No way shape or form

ReputationRep:
    your not a slut...but don't let yourself be used by guys who just want to take advantage of you. The first guy no longer speaks to you and this one just wants sex...You deserve someone who not only wants sex but a relationship and to be your best friend. Both of these guys don't really sound deserving of your attention imo! 17 is young but if you really don't mind the whole fwb thing then go for it...its your life and you shouldn't worry about what others may or may not think! Just realise there are nicer guys out there who may respect you more rather than just use you for sex!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.