The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by techno836
PLease Quote or PM me your subjects because if i'm not on I might miss them :frown:

Ocr maths, edexcel geography, ocr salters biology and edexcel salters chemistry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Why cant we be forever Young? :bawling:
These next two years will be tough
PLease Quote or PM me your subjects because if i'm not on I might miss them :frown:

Biology, Chemistry, English literature and Spanish all with CCEA.
Reply 43
Original post by Liv_97
Ocr maths, edexcel geography, ocr salters biology and edexcel salters chemistry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done :h: and edexcel don't have a salters ? :confused: I believe its all the same now :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Done :h: and edexcel don't have a salters ? :confused: I believe its all the same now :smile:

I'm AQA B btw for physics
Reply 45
Original post by mascot of NI
Biology, Chemistry, English literature and Spanish all with CCEA.

okay :smile: and I could have guessed your board :lol:
Good luck everyone for GCSE Results - only a few more days to go. I'll try keep up with this thread as much as possible! I'm excited but also nervous for both my results and starting sixth form, but hopefully everything will be ok. I think I might need to get some bigger folders though - the ones I planned are only small ring binder ones and they might not last me long? Big arch ring binder ones might be more suitabke by the sound of it.

I will be taking:
Spanish
French
English Literature
English Language

:smile:
Reply 47
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm AQA B btw for physics

done :smile:
Reply 48
Original post by Dougieowner
Good luck everyone for GCSE Results - only a few more days to go. I'll try keep up with this thread as much as possible! I'm excited but also nervous for both my results and starting sixth form, but hopefully everything will be ok. I think I might need to get some bigger folders though - the ones I planned are only small ring binder ones and they might not last me long? Big arch ring binder ones might be more suitabke by the sound of it.

I will be taking:
Spanish
French
English Literature
English Language

:smile:

okay good luck

and do you know you boards ?? and is that the lit and lang combined course ?
okay good luck

and do you know you boards ?? and is that the lit and lang combined course ?

Thanks!

I think Spanish and French are both WJEC and English Literature and English Language are both AQA. They're both separate - I keep considering Sociology instead of English Language but I'm not sure. I will definitely decide once I get my GCSE results :s-smilie:

CCEA French and English Literature.
Edexcel Maths and Further Maths.
May well add CCEA Spanish to that list.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by aasvogel
CCEA French and English Literature.
Edexcel Maths and Further Maths.
May well add CCEA Spanish to that list.

Done :smile:
Original post by Dougieowner
Thanks!

I think Spanish and French are both WJEC and English Literature and English Language are both AQA. They're both separate - I keep considering Sociology instead of English Language but I'm not sure. I will definitely decide once I get my GCSE results :s-smilie:

Done :smile:

I just realised that was incorrect as we changed boards for some things Chemistry is actually OCR but I think the others are all CCEA.
Hello fellow year 12s :smile: do I post my subjects/exam boards here or should I PM someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking (at least it will be when you PM or quote them me :colondollar: )

Hi :smile: I'm doing biology with AQA, chemistry with OCR-A, maths with CCEA and geography with AQA
A-Levels :redface:
Hi everyone! I'm scared but looking forward to Year 12! Anyone else excited? :h:

Good luck for Thursday everyone! Did anyone else receive their CIE IGCSE results on the 13th? I got 3 results.

Also, anyone else doing German? Or am I the only one!? :shock:

Welcome to the new current year 12 thread, our home for the next year. (We’re now in the A Level forum :woo: )! that must mean we have matured :eek: :wink: This is the start of 2very important years for us and A levels can be hard but that won't scare us! We have a high target to beat last year’s year 12s so let's all work hard :sogood:

Below is a list of subjects and exam boards that we are all taking (at least it will be when you PM or quote them me :colondollar: )

I'm doing Maths (Edexcel), Biology (AQA), Chemistry (AQA) and German (Edexcel) :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by mascot of NI
I just realised that was incorrect as we changed boards for some things Chemistry is actually OCR but I think the others are all CCEA.

Done
Original post by Molly648
Hi :smile: I'm doing biology with AQA, chemistry with OCR-A, maths with CCEA and geography with AQA

done
Original post by Molly_xox
Hello fellow year 12s :smile: do I post my subjects/exam boards here or should I PM someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me :smile:
Reply 58
What a boring thread title? :wink:

I'll be doing AS Geography, but I am unsure of the exam board. :smile:
Reply 59
I'm going to join Decerto and Vionar and invade this thread :colone:

I'm kinda an honorary Year 12 next year, I'm doing AS Italian :smile: On Edexcel I think!

Latest