Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps the most awkward smile I've seen in a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pandabird)
    Uhh yes. And it would probably make you more self conscious about your smile, making it more difficult to smile naturally, leading to a more strained smile, more worry and so on.
    I'm sorry, but you're probably a bit of a wuss. You should be able to take constructive criticism on board and learn from it. There's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuziieB)
    I'm sorry, but you're probably a bit of a wuss. You should be able to take constructive criticism on board and learn from it. There's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you did something with your hair, that would help. I do not think you're ugly though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    If you did something with your hair, that would help. I do not think you're ugly though.

what's wrong with my hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Happy Boy.)
    what's wrong with my hair?
    It looks to be shaved on the sides, or maybe it just looks that way from the angle of the photos?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkShadows08)
    It looks to be shaved on the sides, or maybe it just looks that way from the angle of the photos?

No it's not shaved from the dies at all, though I am considering going to hairdressers and asking for short back and sides, never had it done before in that way.

SO do I go with yes, people think I'm ugly or no, people think I'm okay?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, how is that an insult? If someone told me I need to learn how to smile better, should I feel insulted?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YES!! why allow them do have that much power over u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripper-Roo)
    YES!! why allow them do have that much power over u
    What sort of power!? It's just simple advice for ****'s sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What sort of power!? It's just simple advice for ****'s sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which I'm not going to take :haughty:

They don't know better than I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripper-Roo)
    Which I'm not going to take :haughty:

They don't know better than I do
    Lol, you do have a choice whether to take the advice or not. The important thing is, do you then feel insulted that you were given advice in the first place?

Are any of us perfect? Are we suddenly immune to any criticism? I'm getting too worked up over nothing now. I'm going to drink some chamomile tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't listen to them I think you look great, just be yourself I'm sure you'll find a loving girl/boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Perhaps the most awkward smile I've seen in a while.
    THIS. It just looks like a bit of a grimace/baring your teeth. I can't make my myself smile for a camera, so I always have to think of a joke, so maybe that's why. You're definitely not ugly though!

(Original post by Happy Boy.)
    No it's not shaved from the dies at all, though I am considering going to hairdressers and asking for short back and sides, never had it done before in that way.

SO do I go with yes, people think I'm ugly or no, people think I'm okay?
    please, please don't..... I hate that hairstyle. It only works for a minute few. The rest look like they got attacked with a razor in the dark :doh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me0)
    Yeah.

(also if I knew how I would post that fishing for compliments pic.)

You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, you do have a choice whether to take the advice or not. The important thing is, do you then feel insulted that you were given advice in the first place?

Are any of us perfect? Are we suddenly immune to any criticism? I'm getting too worked up over nothing now. I'm going to drink some chamomile tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Just don't expect someone to change according to your advice or be happy with what you said! I'm not trying to wind you up, sorry, I just get worked up myself about people offering advice in someone's "best interest" and thinking they're a Saint.

ReputationRep:
    You are not ugly and if someone said that well you shouldn't let it bother you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)

But you look fine
    Spoiler:
    Show

You look fine OP. I'm sure I've seen you before though, under a different account. Did you post a picture of your nose once before?

ReputationRep:
    You are not ugly at all but try smiling naturally rather than faking a smile because it does not look good at all.

ReputationRep:
    wouldbangintotheground/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.