The Student Room Group

Maastrichty University Applicants 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Gerakle
HI , need help, I applied for maastricht university (economics and bussiness economics) via sudielink and when I confirm the starting date it says '' you have already entered an enrollment application for a study programme with draw procedure for this academic year. a second application cannot be entered'' , could someone help me ?
That course has a numerus fixus (draw procedure), which means that the intake is limited. Apparently you have already applied to (or started an application for) another course with a numerus fixus. In the Netherlands it is not allowed to apply to two numerus fixus courses in the same year.
Anyone for European public health? :smile:
Original post by Johnny-be-good
Anyone for European public health? :smile:

I have applied for both ITM (International Track Medicine) and European Public Health at UCM. Right now I have a conditional offer for European Public Health. :smile: My admission status for ITM says that I am admissible but still need to meet the legal enrollment requirements.
Original post by MissJobii123
I have applied for both ITM (International Track Medicine) and European Public Health at UCM. Right now I have a conditional offer for European Public Health. :smile: My admission status for ITM says that I am admissible but still need to meet the legal enrollment requirements.

Oh good! :smile: I have already applied to European public health! :smile: Do you know more details about the program? :smile: pm me
Has anyone applied for International Track Medicine (ITM)?
Reply 45
Any advice regarding the interview? I am having it via skype soon :smile: How long does it last?
Original post by FlipBg
Any advice regarding the interview? I am having it via skype soon :smile: How long does it last?

30 mins. Just be yourself :smile:
Hey guys,

I am conditionally accepted for the EU law at UM for 1 Sept 2014. I received a phone call from the uni and they invited me to attend a presentation or something like that on 22nd of June. Is someone planning to go to Maastricht?
Reply 48
Original post by Johnny-be-good
30 mins. Just be yourself :smile:

Well I just wanted to know is it more formal or informal and do they focus on anything particular except usual stuff(PS, future plans)...
I did but last year...couldn't start the course because I got a conditional offer and they wanted me to write a bio exam in Dutch.. I reapplied this year and got into the Maastricht science program. Hopefully you can make it through the lottery procedure :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey,
did you fill the payment details in the Studielink? And do you know when the ranking will appear?
Reply 51
Yup filled in the payment method. Not to worry the one sent fron studielink is not the final one.

And Ranking for numerus fixus happens in june/july

Posted from TSR Mobile
So, it means that the status on um portal will change in june/july into "accepted"?
Reply 53
Umm...is ur program the lottery one? If it is, then you only find out in the summer time. If it isn't then, if you have received an email stating you have been accepted to your program. Thats the only confirmation you'll have so far.

I going to email the admissions office to check if they send us any physical notification.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I applied to the EU law course for decentralised selection. However,
could you tell me when the SSC answer you about the notification?
Reply 55
I think decentralized is the ranking admission right? So your admit response comes in the summer. I think its in June if i remember correctly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you for the information. :smile:
Is there anyone preparing to enroll the Master program of Psychology? :biggrin:
Reply 58
Everyone the Maastricht University Class of 2017 Facebook is now up. Anyone attending this year please Join it!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
I just received a letter from the DUO which says I have applied to the Business Economics course at Maastricht and I am required to send off some certified diplomas unless beschikking is mentioned as my preliminary education which I think it is, it says for my preliminary education: Beschikking van een instelling dat je kunt worden toegelaten which translates as decision of a body that you can be admitted (according to Google). I'm confused because I thought this course was a decentralised procedure and that I would be given a lottery category which I haven't, the field has been left blank, does this mean I got in? I want to be sure because the letter is a bit confusing and I haven't any emails from Maastricht University saying I have been accepted.

Also separate question which university is better for Economics? I have been accepted to Utrecht University as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending