Turn on thread page Beta

What don't you like to eat? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Apple pie, mangos, pears, turnips, gherkins.lamb chops, chicken legs, non-mushy peas,Raisins, grapes, dark chocolate, kidney, liver, kippers

ReputationRep:
    Mashed potato. I really like potato in pretty much any other form, but mash actually makes me want to puke.
    Tuna in any form (including as sushi and tuna steaks... :confused:).

I rarely feel excited about eating meat in the form of a chop or similar, but that's just because I seem to find it hard to actually chew it enough to swallow it without thinking I'm going to choke. Had too many experiences since I was little where I choked on stringy/fatty meat and things like oranges because of the stringy white bits.

Edit: Oh, and I can't stand honey. I like it if I add it to stir fries as part of a kind of sweet glaze, but I hate the smell of the stuff in the pot etc, and I wouldn't want to risk putting it in my tea/in water with lemon or whatever. I had a traumatic experience where I bit into a honey sandwich and there was just something indescribably revolting about it. Not been able to abide the stuff since. I love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes and the like though.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a picky eater, now i'll eat most things
    I hate the uncooked onions they put on burgers and celery.

ReputationRep:
    Couscous yuck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a traumatising experience with lard as a child but aside from anything made with lard, I'm not fussy.

ReputationRep:
    Cooked spinach or cooked celery.

Or raisins inside cake.

Or any desert with bits of fruit in it. Or juice with bits.

And caramel flavoured stuff, and toffee.

And fruit flavoured youghurt with bits of fruit inside it.

ReputationRep:
    - Mushrooms
    - Cooked tomatoes
    - Bacon (majorly unpopular, glad TSR got rid of the neg because I'd get quite a few for this!)

I also can't bear the smell of rice pudding or macaroni cheese, both make me feel physically sick, and I haven't drunk milk since the age of 5 due to a bad experience at school where our milk cartons were left out in the sun all day. I eat cheese and yoghurts to make up for it, haha.

ReputationRep:
    i don't like caraway at all

ReputationRep:
    Mushrooms
    Ham
    Fish

ReputationRep:
    Cabbage.

Innocently bit into a gyoza dumpling once and expected a predominantly chicken taste - closest I've ever come to throwing up from biting into something, I was retching everywhere. The texture and the smell... :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    I had a traumatising experience with lard as a child but aside from anything made with lard, I'm not fussy.
    That sounds like an interesting story. :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Courgettes honestly make me want to throw up. I also don't like green beans, cheese or really fatty meat (nice, tender meat is so good though)

ReputationRep:
    I like almost everything, so long as it is edible. That said I wasn't keen on Kangaroo meat and I can't stand Bananas.

ReputationRep:
    Brussels sprouts
    Spinach
    Tofu
    Turnip (this actually makes my gag reflex act up like crazy)
    Kashi cereal
    Celery

I could go on with this list forever...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Cabbage.

Innocently bit into a gyoza dumpling once and expected a predominantly chicken taste - closest I've ever come to throwing up from biting into something, I was retching everywhere. The texture and the smell... :nothing:
    Oh my God.... Wagamama's chicken gyoza are literally my favourite thing in the entire world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliss)
    As the title says!

Personally, I quite like everything. Met quite a few people who don't like mushrooms, lamb or steak () and it makes me wonder...:confused:

Anyways, how about you guys?
    well i'm a vegan so meat and dairy are out of the question.

i dislike mushrooms, eggplants (aubergines), okra, and courgettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Apple pie, mangos, pears, turnips, gherkins.lamb chops, chicken legs, non-mushy peas,Raisins, grapes, dark chocolate, kidney, liver, kippers
    hello fellow north londoner! from burnt oak ways here. How's it hanging in camden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggington)
    - Mushrooms
    - Cooked tomatoes
    - Bacon (majorly unpopular, glad TSR got rid of the neg because I'd get quite a few for this!)

I also can't bear the smell of rice pudding or macaroni cheese, both make me feel physically sick, and I haven't drunk milk since the age of 5 due to a bad experience at school where our milk cartons were left out in the sun all day. I eat cheese and yoghurts to make up for it, haha.
    I love bacon but can't stand the smell when it's cooking

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Tomaoes, Cocunut, Pears, Peach, Apricot, Kiwi, Aubergines, Celery, Mangoes, Brussel Sprouts, Dates, Mishti, Shini, Chanasoor, Dal, Shemai, Handesh, Doi & Kissuri to name a few :yucky:
    Doi and kissuri are awesome! Bangali ni beh?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really don't like apricots and pineapple. I'm no fan of nachos either...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.