Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodles_95)
    Haha yeah if you've lived in Dorset your whole life you'd understand why I want to get as far away as possible! Broadcast Journalism you? And not firmed yet, got a couple of interviews to go yet!
    Best of luck for your interviews! I am hopefully going to study Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SimonJB)
    Best of luck for your interviews! I am hopefully going to study Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies!
    Thanks wow that sounds cool! Crazy how many different courses there are out there now haha

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone thought about what accommodation they are going to pick ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellieboyes3)
    Has anyone thought about what accommodation they are going to pick ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm looking at Leodis, Liberty Dock, Central Village, James Baillie, and maaaayyybbeee Henry Price, just for the convenience!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! Iv chosen mine, Iv gone for central village. I went to see it on the open day and it was the best one by far

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What kinda offers have everyone had? I haven't got an offer yet but I'm dead set on leeds but unsure if my grades will be good enough

ReputationRep:
    Thinking of going to leeds to study childhood studies! Is anyone else thinking of going to leeds ? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How is chemical engineering in Leeds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alicerumley)
    What kinda offers have everyone had? I haven't got an offer yet but I'm dead set on leeds but unsure if my grades will be good enough
    My offer is AAA, I really want to go to Leeds, and I'm going to have to work hard, but I will do it :')

ReputationRep:
    O wow I'm sure you'll do it, good luck!! I need AAB but I've been sent an access to leeds pack so I'm guessing g that's the only way they'll accept me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akshay Anand)
    How is chemical engineering in Leeds?
    I have no idea! Is that what you are wanting to study ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Leeds, had a couple of hiccups sending off my A2L form (as my main reference was in hospital), and fired off an email saying that I was applying with A2L, but had a couple of hiccups doing it... Got my offer the next day of AAB. My A2L form is now sent off, so hopefully my offer will be reduced to BBB!
    Don't sweat it if you haven't got an offer yet, the dream's not over until they reject you! ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am posting this on lots and lots of forums on here. Due to us animal science lot being the wallflowers of the University Applicant world I made a facebook page. I am hoping enough people will like it so everyone can potentially meet others on their course, talk about worries and concerns, talk about fees and accommodation and so on!
    Please like and share https://www.facebook.com/Educationforanimalscience2014

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannyjudge)
    I applied to Leeds, had a couple of hiccups sending off my A2L form (as my main reference was in hospital), and fired off an email saying that I was applying with A2L, but had a couple of hiccups doing it... Got my offer the next day of AAB. My A2L form is now sent off, so hopefully my offer will be reduced to BBB!
    Don't sweat it if you haven't got an offer yet, the dream's not over until they reject you! ^^
    Haha thankyou hopefully I'll get one if not I can do the access to leeds too

ReputationRep:
    Haha thankyou hopefully I'll get one if not I can do the access to leeds too
    well, the A2L form is meant to be sent off within a week of the UCAS form being sent off...>.< what are you applying for, anyhoo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dannyjudge)
    well, the A2L form is meant to be sent off within a week of the UCAS form being sent off...>.< what are you applying for, anyhoo?
    Oh dame only just been told about it :/ criminology and criminal law hub?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea! Is that what you are wanting to study ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeap!.. .. I am planning on studying chemical engineering!..

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

I live near and work in Leeds at the moment, currently waiting to hear whether I have a place at the Uni starting in September. I personally chose Leeds as my first choice as I have my own place and couldn't move away in to halls due to having pets. But Leeds is a great choice, there's always stuff going on at the Uni, the city is nice and has everything you'd need, great nightlife! Would highly recommend it to anyone!

If anyone has any questions about Leeds, feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    I've gone for central village too! Did I see that you're doing childhood studies as well? That's literally exactly the same as me!
    Yeah! Iv chosen mine, Iv gone for central village. I went to see it on the open day and it was the best one by far

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.